NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, i am thinking about setting up a local registrar for my area and im wanting to know which is the best reseller for .com.au domains. The reseller account must be easy to use and customizeable and has the cheapest prices.

If anyone has any recommendations please post here.

Thanks

Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can check my link.
Domain name in a very affordable prices.

•••
Have you got a relative in Canada that can reg for you? If not, then unless you have a business interest located in Canada you don't have much chance of regging a .ca.
Anyone that reg's would have the domain in their name and address. You would have to really trust someone to do this for you as they are technically the owner of the domain. They could easily cut you out and there would be nothing you could do about it.

Last edited:
•••
Is there any .in promotion

Hi,

I was looking to register some .in names and I saw that the old $13 - $14 price is around everywhere.

Is there a registrar that offers discounted .in's currently? Or will there be a promotion soon?

Thanks

•••
Nope, the $4 one or w/e just ended (which I missed!!!!!)......sad to say you'll probably be stuck with that price :O

•••
Hurley4540 said:
Nope, the $4 one or w/e just ended (which I missed!!!!!)......sad to say you'll probably be stuck with that price :O

Ouch, thanks for the info

•••
No problem....and yes the regfee hurts all of us :X

•••
Canadian registrars don't offer that service - at least none I know of. The residency requirements are pretty strict. Best to find a Canadian relative/friend that you can trust - or spend to get a business identity in Canada.

•••
.IN Promotion!!

Guys I just got this in my email:

http://www.mitsu.in/content.php?action=mypages&page=promo.html

From Mitsu.. INR 530 per top level .in domain. Guess its not "much" of a sale, but everything helps. The sale will be lasting about a month.. The only bad thing is that it looks like you have to wire them the money :O

Hope this helps some people renewing or regging .in's!

•••
thanks was just about to post the same.

•••
The promotion is only for .in renewals and transfers.

•••
true didnt read the message.
its only renewal and transfer.

•••
NamePros Members can Get Registrations Too

lappanion said:
true didnt read the message.
its only renewal and transfer.

Please send email to us at [email protected] , we will extended Promo for Registration too, for all NamePros members under the same terms and conditions mentioned at our website link.

Cheers,

Mitsu Team.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, nice to meet you mitsu!! Welcome to NamePros!~

•••
•••
mike123106 said:
Wow, nice to meet you mitsu!! Welcome to NamePros!~

Thanks to all Namepros members, your support makes us No. 4 .IN Registrar in the world. For any question on .IN registry related rules etc., you people are always welcome, as a registrar we get chance to work closely with .IN Registry.

Lot of NamePros members already our client and taking advantage of good services and whenever they required we protect their domains from any legal problems by giving them advice as per the rules of .IN registry or sorting matter with .In registry by representing them before .In Registry.

For any issues regarding domain transfer, registrar problems or any other issue related to .IN registry do write to us, we will happy to assist you.

•••
pls recommend: registrar for .de

I'm thinking of registering a .de domain, but it seems like the good ones (according to my research that is! fabulous and rebel) do not support ".de"s... So, where would be a good registrar for this?

What i need:
- human tech support (NOT people who dont know how to speak real-world English)
- fast response from emails/tech support
- reliable infrastructure (no server reboots, email/dns going offline...)

thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Godaddy does .de, but there are fairly peculiar rules including the requirement of a local contact.

Plus the name of the local contact can't be changed, so something to think about.

I'm hoping someone with more experience with .de gives you info on this though.

•••
mwzd said:
Godaddy does .de, but there are fairly peculiar rules including the requirement of a local contact.

Plus the name of the local contact can't be changed, so something to think about.

so meaning i can't switch registrars? (since i'm assuming local contacts most likely only work for one registrar)

I'm hoping someone with more experience with .de gives you info on this though.

gotcha, thanks.

•••
Read this (courtesy Cyberian)

http://www.denic.de/en/bedingungen.html

If the Domain Holder is not domiciled in Germany, he/she shall be required to appoint an Administrative Contact domiciled in Germany. This Administrative Contact shall also be the Domain Holder’s authorized representative for receiving the service of official or court documents for the purposes of §§ 174 ff. of the German Code of Civil Procedure.

•••
•••
You can use Eurodns and Moniker for .de. After the discounted pricing, they are the cheapest for .de. They will also act as a local contact.

•••
GoDaddy or Moniker would be my vote. :)

•••
Sleepys said:
You can use Eurodns and Moniker for .de. After the discounted pricing, they are the cheapest for .de. They will also act as a local contact.

for Eurodns, how would you get the discounted pricing? I'm not looking towards moniker at this point in time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back