NameSilo

domain Celebrities Names .Com Domain Names - AndyWachowski.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Please appraise my 8 celebrity names .com domain names.

I have mentioned the celebrity names and who they are in () in front of there names.

Please Appraise Them:

1) AndyWachowski.com (Andy Wachowski is the director of Matrix & Matrix Revolution)

2) LanaWachowski.com (Lana Wachowski is the Director of Matrix & Matrix Revolution)

3) DanChuPong.com (Chupong Changprung is a Thai martial arts film actor. Movies: OngBak, OngBak 2, OngBak 3, Born To Fight, Dynamite Warrior )

4) KrisindaCain.com ( Krisinda Cain is a celebrity )

5) NorbertLeoButz.com ( Norbert Leo Butz is an American actor best known for his work in Broadway theater )

6) OwenTeale.com ( Owen Teale is a Welsh actor )

7) TamaraHope.com ( Tamara Hope, is a Canadian actress and musician. Her starring roles include Guinevere Jones and The Nickel Children, a film about teenage prostitution )

8) VondieCurtisHall.com ( Vondie Curtis Hall is an American actor and film director. As an actor, he is best known for his role as Dr. Dennis Hancock on the CBS medical drama )

Thank you for your time !!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regging the personal names of TV and movie personalities is known as cybersquatting and is frowned upon by both the public and by legit domainers. That's one reason these names were available to reg.

I find dozens of small, medium, and up-and-coming celeb names (and pro athletes, etc) available to reg in dot.com. I've never regged one of them. I used to post them on my availables list but haven't for a few years now. Even some pretty well-known actors are still available, and I leave them be.
ConchataFerrell . com - she's the sassy housekeeper from two and a half men, and has been in many tv shows and movies. Still available.
JohnShrapnel . com - oh forget it, looks like someone grabbed his a year ago.
MieHama . com - Japanese actress, still available. I've found dozens or hundreds of similar names still available.

Let them go. Don't mess with cybersquatting. It's also 'decent' to just leave the names alone... each of these people is the rightful owner of their own domain name/s, even if they never reg them.

Welcome to Namepros, good luck

:)

•••
not heard of any of them "celebrities" so on that basis they are rubbish and worth nothing

•••
What about just the first name ?
so instead of snoop dogg.com just snoop.com ? (taken, just for example)
49,500 searches on G
good for parking ? or maybe offer to a fan club or the celebrity itself ? I don't know, just learning with you guys...

•••
each of these people is the rightful owner of their own domain name/s, even if they never reg them.

:)

They only have any rights if you don't share the same name eg: If your name is Michael Jackson you have just as much right to the domain as Jacko did and would be a first registered scenario.

•••
Don't register famous peoples names unless its your own name or a relative. Look for another strategy.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back