IT.COM

budget: above $500 Seeking One Word .com Domain: Budget $500-$1k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm in the market for a distinctive one-word .com domain. My criteria are as follows:
  1. Domain Length: The domain should be concise, preferably 8-10 letters at maximum (shorter is often better).
  2. Extension: Only interested in .com domains.
  3. Budget: Willing to invest between $500 to $1,000, depending on the domain's quality and brandability.
  4. Spelling: The domain must use the correct American English spelling of one word to ensure clarity and professionalism. Do not send anything that includes dashes, numbers, etc.
Once I find a domain I want. It will be a quick deal. Open to using your preferred popular (known) domain escrow service.

I am particularly focused on the brandability of the domain name. Please PM/DM your domain names with the asking price that aligns with these specifications.

Any other responses not fitting this request will be blocked and reported.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello!

I'm in the market for a distinctive one-word .com domain. My criteria are as follows:
  1. Domain Length: The domain should be concise, preferably 8-10 letters at maximum (shorter is often better).
  3. Budget: Willing to invest between $500 to $1,000, depending on the domain's quality and brandability.
  4. Spelling: The domain must use the correct American English spelling of one word to ensure clarity and professionalism. Do not send anything that includes dashes, numbers, etc.
Once I find a domain I want. It will be a quick deal. Open to using your preferred popular (known) domain escrow service.

I am particularly focused on the brandability of the domain name. Please PM/DM your domain names with the asking price that aligns with these specifications.

Thank you!
Pm sent

•••
•••
Hello!

Thank you!
Pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hii

Last edited:
•••
Still looking............ American English words only

•••
Hello!

Thank you!
Dm sent kindly check it

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back