NameSilo

discuss Celebrity domain - Caitlin Clark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He might be singlehandedly responsible for GoDaddy stock going up again. Your rep must love you.

Thank you very much.

•••
Explain why this is better as a three word domain, which invokes the memory of one of the worst car brands in American history, instead of the available GoCaitlin two word domain?

Guy is a goof and trolling us.

Lol, can't make this stuff up.

•••
Whenever the term "troll" comes up, this always comes to mind:

trolldiers.png

I think the term carries a different connotation these days (thanks to certain video games), but it always makes me chuckle a little when I think about it.

•••
While watching this thread I made a bet to myself of whether or not the line of crab cakes with this huge blue Jumbo Lump logo will be shouted before the fifth page. Boy was I right.
It was a safe bet.

The odds were -800 when it came to spamming that logo.

The over/under is 14.5 domains spammed in this thread. The over is looking pretty good!

No matter how the conversation from OP starts (normally it's some quite fat trolling - I just don't believe anyone can be THAT thick) but it always comes down to crab cakes ''situation'', did anyone noticed? )
It's like a flow chart where all paths lead back to crab cakes. 🦀

Brad

•••
Since starting this thread I learned of Caitlin A Barrett seen here; https://caitlinabarrett.com/. I haven't reached out to her yet, but could you imagine the development potential these two domains have?

...ironically one of the most talented name and brand people in the WORLD is https://caitlinabarrett.com/ If you've been around this industry anytime at all you've most likely heard of her or been involved with some of her work.

You might want to ask https://caitlinabarrett.com/ about it:ROFL:

Ok, per your suggestion I just sent her a cold email asking. 🙏

Screenshot_20240405-175207~2.png

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you should read this;

https://tldinvestors.com/2012/01/its-all-over-the-place-in-the-world-of-celebrity-domains.html

I'm not a Cybersquatter, I'm a creator. Again, what do you have against women?
So why you use Caitlin Clark name in your domain? For profit from her popularity? Have you asked permission to legally use her name and profit from her popularity. If not yet, you are a Cybersquatter. What ever you are saying, just an excuse to your bad faith

Last edited:
•••
So let me get this straight, if Bailey is a top football/soccer player in England and he already owns his name BaileyUK.com, he wouldn't be interested in monetizing YouGoBailey.com if it were to generate millions of pounds for his bank account?

Geesh....what was I thinking:xf.rolleyes:
Indeed what was you thinking ?

I don't think I'd even know where to start on breaking down your assumptions. too many of them, So I won't even start. You should have learnt better by now.

Shame, I'm guessing we can now put this down as another piece of wishful thinking, this time as a Sports Promoter

Last edited:
•••
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;
IMG_20240307_173005.jpg
IMG_20240307_173005.jpg

IMG_20240308_012730.jpg

Don't talk bullshit... We are talking what you have posted before, and you ask how to market YouGoCaitlin.com which you said you have Business interest about Caitlin Clark famous... And we all said, don't do it. It is a cybersquatter... You know what you are doing, or what bullshit you are talking about YouGoCaitlin.com

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 253766

It seems he already gave up the idea to fix human hunger issue, or had found out the domain has no value so he dropped it 😀

But don't worry, he is working in sports and woman issue now. This is the type of person Godaddy very loves...
It looks like it was registered in 2019 and dropped in 2020.

I assume it was only dropped because there was no need, as world hunger had already been "absolved" in only one year...all thanks to an $8.47 domain. Amazing!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Are we having fun yet:ROFL: You really need to get a life....i suppose you talked to or work in the office with the Olympics TM lawyer out of Washington , DC. Or maybe you spoke with the "Special Olympics" lawyers who can be found here: https://www.specialolympics.org/

Do you know anything about "Special Olympics":xf.rolleyes: i didn't think so.
Another bullshit talk... Don't you know what you are saying? Just bullshit to excuse your Cybersquatter activities...

IMG_20240308_222858.jpg

Save Millions of lives?
Support sports?
Support women?
Don't you know this and that?
All are bullshit talks

https://www.namepros.com/threads/can-an-8-47-domain-absolve-world-hunger-and-malnutrition.1164212/

•••
None of us registered it in front of you, that's how much we hate women.

•••
•••
•••
If you only knew how popular FishersMom is around these parts. I know you don't care....i just thank God i'm NOT YOU:xf.rolleyes:

God really doesn't care. He's too busy solving world hunger. He's not very successful at that either, something you have in common.

•••
sorry that would not be a cybersquatting domain ,,it could be if you contacted her but just because your famous you do not have the right to names that tens of thousands of other people have.

Agreed, however... Starting this thread proves it's bad faith in registering this domain.

Last edited:
•••
Ironically again, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't own the more simplistic GoCaitlin:xf.wink: domain which everyone says is far better than YouGoCaitlin. Thanks for stopping by YouGoJoe!!!
It is better in the sense it is like a turd, but with a shiny coat of paint.

Brad

•••
what does that have to do with this thread?

In other words, instead of a basket of crab, you get a basketball of crab.

Where is Caitlin Clark going? She's going to Jumbo Daddy Lumps of course! #YouGoCaitlin

images.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Oy Chuck, you really need to learn how to separate your comments from a quote.

Your words:

You're right about that....sadly there are way too many women haters, pedophiles and racists on social media to post their picture. Instead I opted to post our logo;

•••
This thread is hilarious.
Yougocaitlin by itself would not be cybersquatting but linking it to Caitlin Clark then posting it on namepros multiple times certainly is.

I am pretty sure UDRP panel checks Google and namepros for evidence.

I am just waiting for the UDRP and/or the thread where he moans about how the domain was taken.

(mouth full of popcorn waiting for next installment)

•••
It seems he already give up the idea to fix human hunger issue,

1. Richard "Chuck" Morris doesn't fight hunger. Hunger begs for mercy from him.
2. The UN tried to solve world hunger, but Richard "Chuck" Morris just stared at the problem. It was solved in a week.
3. When Richard "Chuck" Morris donates to charity, it's not food. It's confidence. Suddenly, everyone feels they can overcome hunger.
4. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are scared of Richard "Chuck" Morris. They know he can grow food with his bare hands... and a single tear.
5. Astronauts take Richard "Chuck" Morris protein bars into space. They're not for hunger, they're for emergencies. (Like if an alien tries to steal their lunch.)
6. In a post-apocalyptic world, Richard "Chuck" Morris wouldn't need to find food. Food would find him... and apologize for being scarce.
7. Once a year, Richard "Chuck" Morris holds a "Roundhouse Rice" distribution event. He throws sacks of rice across continents with pinpoint accuracy. Nobody goes hungry.

...or had found out the domain has no value so he dropped it 😀

1. Richard "Chuck" Morris' domain names don't expire. They simply know better.
2. The concept of domain renewal fees is a test for Richard "Chuck" Morris. He stares at the renewal notice until it combusts spontaneously.
3. ICANN sends Richard "Chuck" Morris birthday cards, not renewal notices.
4. Richard "Chuck" Norris doesn't click "Renew Now" buttons. He clicks "I Don't Think So" and the domain cowers in fear.
5. When a domain name registrar accidentally sends Richard "Chuck " Morris a renewal notice, their entire server system goes offline for a week.
6. Time itself bends around Richard "Chuck" Morris' domain names. They exist outside the concept of expiration.
7. The internet secretly whispers "Please don't expire" to Richard "Chuck" Morris' domains every night.

Last edited:
•••
Excuse me? So it's worthless if it brings more attention to women and sports. That's stinkn thinkn as far as I'm concerned. You may want to Google YouGoGirl.com to see all the POSITIVE that can come of it. What do you have against women:xf.rolleyes:
Bailey...you must have something against women in sports as well. One of the worlds largest women in sports promoter is right there in London. You may want to check this out; https://womeninsport.org/
Maybe you should read this;

https://tldinvestors.com/2012/01/its-all-over-the-place-in-the-world-of-celebrity-domains.html

I'm not a Cybersquatter, I'm a creator. Again, what do you have against women?
No one has anything against women here.

What do you have against buying good domains?

You're a creator eh...What have you created?

Can you point to even one website or project that has actually been developed?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I scanned the top 200+ first names for the format YouGo(Name).com to see what is taken.

The only (2) that were taken are YouGoArt.com and YouGoJoe.com. No female names were taken.

Caitlin is not even that popular of a name. It is #609 in the US.

Ranking 365 in 1980, the name surged in popularity placing itself at the 44th position in 1988. Then, Caitlin slipped to 1422th rank in 2017, briefly rising to 1364th in 2018. It has again dropped down to 2179th rank in 2021.

That just illustrates how much of a stinker the domain is.

Brad
I should try to buy my name, yougojoe lol

•••
"Serving the children of the World", but it sound as though you wouldn't know about that. Do you ever give back or do you just take:unsure:
Really?! That’s why we hate you and women? You are quite the troll.

•••
Lol, can't make this stuff up.
I get people who troll, and traffic in attention.

What I don't get is why the need to register bad domains. Going on registration binges and dropping domains is only trolling your own wallet.

It's funny that the lack of sales is somehow evidence of his own brilliance. :ROFL:

It reminds me of conspiracy theorists who use a lack of evidence to support their conspiracy.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back