IT.COM

Change client domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

charlesny09

Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so please excuse my ignorance. I'm here to gather opinions on this project I'm working on for a client. They currently have a site called Legitikeys which haven't been online yet. Now this client is selling serial keys for Microsoft products. They are actually partnered up with Microsoft they purchase these keys at bulk and get a wholesale discount. Now my question is i don't believe that the site should be called legitikeys. Rarely do i voice my opinion on what a client wants. But since they ask for my input on renaming their site. I figured i get some suggestions from you guys.

Overall they're selling serialkeys for microsoft products like MS office, Windows ,etc. They also have some products for anti-viruses.

So if you could chip in with any comments, suggestions, ideas, or criticism, it's well welcomed. I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, I dont think the name is ideal

even LegitKeys would be better without the "I" in the middle

I would much rather use a name like

SerialKey
SerialKeys
SerialCodes
ProductKey
ProductKeys
ProductCode
ProductCodes
LicenseKey
LicenseKeys
LicenseCode
LicenseCodes
SoftwareKey
SoftwareKeys
SoftwareLicense
SoftwareLicenses
ProductLicense
ProductLicenses
ActivationKey
ActivationKeys
etc
etc

•••
Not a good name since they plan on selling other products, and who knows what else in the future. Here are my suggestions, find a good brandable domain name that is memorable and easy to spell. You can find them here ( on NamePros) or other domain marketplaces.

•••
Are you sure your client is selling legit keys?I mean you can get them from MSDN.

Regarding the domain name I think you should get a brandable.Try searching at GoDaddy closeouts or deleted domains.

•••
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so please excuse my ignorance. I'm here to gather opinions on this project I'm working on for a client. They currently have a site called Legitikeys which haven't been online yet. Now this client is selling serial keys for Microsoft products. They are actually partnered up with Microsoft they purchase these keys at bulk and get a wholesale discount. Now my question is i don't believe that the site should be called legitikeys. Rarely do i voice my opinion on what a client wants. But since they ask for my input on renaming their site. I figured i get some suggestions from you guys.

Overall they're selling serialkeys for microsoft products like MS office, Windows ,etc. They also have some products for anti-viruses.

So if you could chip in with any comments, suggestions, ideas, or criticism, it's well welcomed. I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond. Thank you

What about LegalKeys?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back