Domain Empire

Chat inside Gmail!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

New! Chat is coming soon

Chat with your friends from right inside Gmail. There's no need to load a separate program or look up new addresses. It's just one click to chat with the people you already email, as well as anyone on the Google Talk network. And now you can even save and search for chats in your Gmail account.

More Info: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/chat.html

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of people have chat, a lot don't. It's being "rolled out accross all accounts over the next 2 weeks".

I'll post my site as it has a lot of relevance to this topic. www.spreadgoogletalk.com

•••
I've loged into my Gmail account and get an annoucement about that. This feature is good. Now, I don't need GTalk anymore, especially on Linux where I only have FireFox.

•••
I think this a horrible attempt to get some of the yahoo market :imho:

•••
I think Google has a great chat system but somehow they are not able getting into the IM market.
The best community's are still AOL, Yahoo and MSN

•••
Man this sucks!

I still dont have RSS feeds its almsot like google forgot me :(

•••
Iravan said:
Man this sucks!

I still dont have RSS feeds its almsot like google forgot me :(

I don't understand you Iravan?!?
Could you explain yourself please?!?

•••
Gmail updated a while ago giving most users RSS feeds at the top of their mail. That was last update and I have yet to receive it. Now another update has com along, so I am starting to wonder whether my account is buggy or something like that

Hope its understandable

Iravan

•••
Iravan said:
Gmail updated a while ago giving most users RSS feeds at the top of their mail. That was last update and I have yet to receive it. Now another update has com along, so I am starting to wonder whether my account is buggy or something like that

Hope its understandable

Iravan

Have you contacted google about it?
if yes, what did they say?

•••
faisj said:
Iravan said:

Hope its understandable

Iravan

Have you contacted google about it?
if yes, what did they say?

I am not too sure where, and have not really gotten around to doing it, fist i thought i must be delayed but now becuase of the second update I will probably contact them...

•••
Iravan said:

Hope its understandable

Iravan

No worries.. their not very good really :P. I actually have mine turned off atm. The only good thing about them is in the spam section it tells you a link to a recipie for 'spam casserole' or something - which is quite funny. But you're not missing much.

•••
I actually find this very convienent, because I have a gmail account, but I didnt want to install GTalk on my computer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back