Domain Empire

Cheapest domain name registrar?

Spaceship
Watch
does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a domain name is?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I reccomend NameCheap.com

•••
Probably what Darksk8er said I dunno I don't really buy domains alot.

•••
Enom but you need a reseller D-:

•••
Re: cheapest domain name registrar?

Originally posted by itgirl188
does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a domain name is?

Some GoDaddy/WWD resellers such as myself :blink: have $8.75/yr registration. Just be careful if you see stuff that is $7 or under because there is usually a catch or some extra fee.

•••
Rackshack.net = $5

( Never been with them tho! )

•••
OnlineNIC = 6,69 - 7,99$
No catches, no tricks.
Very good one.

•••
reseller account with enom, but i prefer namecheap.com

•••
Originally posted by Pixel-Gfx
Rackshack.net = $5

it's $5 + tax ;) so it's like around $5.50

•••
Originally posted by dax
OnlineNIC = 6,69 - 7,99$
No catches, no tricks.
Very good one.

I thought she was just looking for "a domain" (meaning not wholesale/reseller). Those prices for OnlineNIC are only if you prepay in bulk, right?

•••
Originally posted by Pixel-Gfx
Rackshack.net = $5

its like $5.40

•••
directi

i think directi also offers cheap domain names.:!:

•••
rackshack.net yup for sure

5 bucks tax only applies for transactions of 20 bucks aggregate

•••
I need to check out some reseller accounts. Nice info here!

•••
www.iregistrations.com
Although very cheap, it's gotten some catches. Make sure you cancel the hosting and everything they offer you if you buy a domain fromt hem so that they don't charge you every month on your credit card like they have been doing to me. Those sneaky .... grr but it's still a great price for a domain if you ask me.

•••
Originally posted by furnishu
rackshack.net yup for sure

5 bucks tax only applies for transactions of 20 bucks aggregate

I haven't tried RackShack yet, but I believe you can only register for 1 year.

•••
rackshack

I'm considering using rackschack to transfer my name ... who can beat the $5 price ... but it looks too good to be true ...

has anyone dealt with them ?

(edit) :( i checked with ICANN and they are not accredited

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Rackshack domains are $5.41 with tax.

Yes i ahve used them.

They are a reseller.

The domains they are selling there losing a couple of dollers but its RS they host 1000's of servers so they can afford a few $'s per a domain because it brings big attention to there name and spreads the word more about rackshack.

They are very good clean easy to use but very simple.

Everything you need.

You can only signup for a year at the moment they are working on there api.

D0mainguru

•••
"Cheapest" is not always *best* ... for a domain name Reseller, I am more than comfortable with my $8.95 Enom Reseller account (free forwarding, free "pushes", easy WhoIs updates, DNS management, etc).
Both RackShack and Hostway are offering discounted domain registrations at the present time in an effort to sell more hosting plans/services and getting their respective names out in front of folks, and there's nothing wrong with this (it's coined "Loss Leading"). However, I am unaware that they will offer free "pushes" at the present time (among other services as noted above), and these are integral for someone in the domain business, IMHO. Read the fine print carefully.
Sometimes you do get what you pay for! :)
Good Luck with your search.

•••
na Rs is lergit. You get everything they say for $5.41 not like hostway where you have to buy hosting etc, its a joke.

•••
I agree with the Enom Reseller Accounts. I can get domains for $8 on the dot. =)

•••
Originally posted by d0mainguru
na Rs is lergit. You get everything they say for $5.41 not like hostway where you have to buy hosting etc, its a joke.

Do they offer "free pushes" of domain names between members, if you know? This is my one area of major concern.
Thanks.

Originally posted by Ticklepink
I agree with the Enom Reseller Accounts. I can get domains for $8 on the dot. =)

Agree, though I have to pay $0.95 more per registration. :'(
Welcome to Namepros, Ticklepink.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Agree, though I have to pay $0.95 more per registration. :'(
Welcome to Namepros, Ticklepink. [/B]

Still cheap! ;) And thanks for the warm welcome. =)

•••
cheapest place to buy a domain

Does anybody want to get the cheapest domain? It could be totally free, some renowned web hosting companies provide free domains if you buy your web hosting services from them, but of course, you need to make a comparison of the combined price.
Buying just one domain wouldn't cost much, and even if we could get it at the lowest price worldwide, we wouldn't save much. By this I mean that quality and service account for much more in small dealings, we won't like to have a lot of trouble just by saving a few dollars.
But it would be quite different if you want to buy a number of domains. The wholesale prices offered by those registrars differ greatly and by choosing the right one you will be able to save a lot, though the service is no less important. enom, godaddy, bulkregister, onlinenic are all but a few places for you to choose.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Do they offer "free pushes" of domain names between members, if you know? This is my one area of major concern.
Thanks.

If by "free pushes" you mean by the changing of ownership of a domain, then yes you can. It requires the username as well as your password however, much like RegisterFly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back