IT.COM

Cheapest domain name registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a domain name is?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With Rs there Api is in early stages, you get a password for every doamin and have them all in separte control panels.

so example:

User: Mydomain99.com
Pass: 123456

And you just paid $100,000 for that domain of you all i would do is give you that login you login cahnge ownership and password for free.

Soon there will be free pushes the same way namecheap works but the way they have got it is good enough.

•••
Thanks for all the info ... I just read that Rackshack is affiliated with OpenSRS, so "pushes" as we know them WOULD indeed be available. As d0mainguru and others have mentioned, though not completely functional as what I'm used to Enom, for the price it looks pretty darned good (though I haven't yet used them).
Cool! :D

Originally posted by Ticklepink
Still cheap! ;) And thanks for the warm welcome. =)

Agree, and you're welcome. :)
PS. Welcome to Namepros, Leo.

•••
I've got $6.99 rate at DotRegister.com, but must buy in prepaid lots of 50. They've registered about 700 of my domains. Over the years, I've grown comfortable with their domain management interface which, actually, is quite good.

Customer service, however, has deteriorated during the past year or so. It's not often needed. But when a time-critical support request is ignored, I'm often tempted to drive across town (Miami) and grab someone at DotRegistrar by the throat.

Scott

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back