Dynadot

information Clean your cookies for avoid frontrunnig

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

USA

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi

I noticed that some domains of my "list" are taking after visiting SH and others.

So here's a tip for you

clean your cookies before visiting them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you explain more about what your "list" is (not sure if it's SH-related, I don't use SH) and why it would be in your cookies?

Last edited:
•••
List for hand regs
After checking availability history etc your domain can be gone. If your domain is good it will be gone.
My domain ideas are taken at namesilo by Pakistani.. Namesilo is related to SH staff or users because leaked domain ideas are parked at SH... maybe i am wrong.

Websites that frontrunnig your domain ideas
Hosterstats.com no ssl 100%
Who.is 100%
Namebio
Sh
Godaddy 100%
Dotdb
Dan

So better clear your cookies or get a second browser or register your domain ideas ASAP
Hope that helps. :)

•••
They're probably not getting that from your cookies. Go to one of these websites and search, and then right-click on the page and click Inspect, and click the Console tab. Then type document.cookie in the console window, and you'll see your cookies and that they don't store records of what you've searched for. Also the only entity that can get the cookies from a site is the site itself, so the people stealing your domain would have to be the site itself.

Last edited:
•••
They're probably not getting that from your cookies. Go to one of these websites and search, and then right-click on the page and click Inspect, and click the Console tab. Then type document.cookie in the console window, and you'll see your cookies and that they don't store records of what you've searched for.
Not searched for but visited urls

•••
Not searched for but visited urls
Nobody knows what sites you visited except the government, your ISP, and the site you visited (and maybe MS if you use Windows, and the company that makes your browser). Not trying to argue, just sharing the info.

Last edited:
•••
Nobody knows what sites you visited except the government, your ISP, and the site you visited. Not trying to argue, just sharing the info.
Their websites collects your queries
Eg expired domains net.
And
Godaddy shows available domains but actually it's taken. if you clicking on button it says its taken so they are collecting leads and interests.

•••
@Sam1234 look at this godaddy says its available but actually it's not
Screenshot

ibb.co/Sx8gdp2

Stupid forum don't allow me to upload the image and insert links gosh. What a sh*t.

Btw namecheap frontrunnig sometimes too.

Last edited:
•••
If you had bothered to search the forum before posting you would see this accusation has been made against registrars many many times here. All with zero proof.

You are making accusations at some new parties without proof which I don’t think is very wise.

The one thing everyone can take away is don’t type unregistered names anywhere and if you are using a generator site they are likely collecting data too. Don’t generate names without being ready to buy right away.

•••
It's not only cookies, the richest companies have built spying tools such as Chromium based browsers, this is how they make money, they see what end users do to steal their ideas, then they build products based on their ideas and sell them world wide.
No matter how many security tools I have implemented, but you can't bypass 5G antennas, AI + nano particles in your brain, the end result they not need any browser, PC or smartphone for you to use, they have your brain on the plate, I tell you this because I m connected to their cloud everyday.
They send you worldwide what I do daily as suggestions and targeted ads, posts, emails etc, but they always skip the secret keywords from the suggestions, because it will destroy their businesses.

Last edited:
•••
I cleared my cookies every Sunday nite and the laptop runs faster and every 3months, I just format the hard drive and reinstall the OS base image.
easy peasy

•••
Just remember that old adage, "Always clean your cookies after you toss them."

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back