Dynadot

client.us & customer.us - hijacked from my acct.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think you will be able to get any information as "usdomain" posted that message and his profile states that "Last Activity: 01-17-2005 04:32 AM"

•••
I own these domains and I purchased them from the original owner. This discrepency is being addressed now on another forum. If any mods wish to contact me, I would be happy to relate what I know about this issue. The namepros post to which this thread's author makes reference is not mine.

•••
Maybe auction in Ebay is not secure for us all.

•••
mosaic said:
Maybe auction in Ebay is not secure for us all.

yes, watch closely what is going to happen next.

•••
Can someone offer clarification as to what is happening with the doms? Update?

•••
I think ebay never verifies, the ownership and integrity of the content they sell

•••
The domains were not purchased on ebay.

•••
anyone tell me why this is in 2 forums after being explained on DNF? you shouldn't be going after fundraiser, you should be going after the original seller who sold to 2 people yet only pushed them to 1 person. I understand you said in the other forum you called him and his mum said he was in the navy, maybe just wait for him to come back to settle it. I am sure fundraiser won't be selling (i hope)

•••
Lol, thats so heartbreaking, 2 sales for 1 domain
God, he really did a good cheating i suppose

•••
.biz, what do you hope to accomplish by this?
You had them stolen, but are just now taking action against someone who has since purchased them... right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back