Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
offer received : $5000

registered 2019
listed on flippa

He wanted to pay by bitcoin for fast deal.

He claimed his fund is in one of bitcoin wallet and reached its withdrawal limit. He wants to transfer BTC internally in my wallet and then I transfer the domain ownership to him. It sounds tricky.

hgfdyu.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Beware of these types of transactions, might be fraud. Use escrow only..

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Is there more to the conversation? The portion you posted has him making an offer then disappearing not even picking up your responses.

As far as that name and country code is he the Swedish hockey player? Or someone impersonating him. Liam Lundberg the Swedish hockey player is 17 years old.

Last edited:
•••
Is there more to the conversation? The portion you posted has him making an offer then disappearing not even picking up your responses.

As far as that name and country code is he the Swedish hockey player? Or someone impersonating him. Liam Lundberg the Swedish hockey player is 17 years old.

I had conversation with him but after I guessed it may be a scammer then I reported him in whatsapp and removed our conversation

•••
Yes. Besides the Swedish likely impersonated name also the 5k offer right off the bat for that .org domain is suspect.

Last edited:
•••
Don’t do it. Its a scam. Only sell through a 3rd party who accepts Bitcoin like Epik or Dan.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back