Over 9 1/2 Years old!!

Auction start: $ 100

Min. increment: $ 5

End of Auction: 72 hours after last bid
Payment: By Paypal
Free push to Godaddy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
for the first!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
230.- for the first!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
300.- for the first!

Last edited:
•••
300.- for the second!

Last edited:
•••
Hmm, isn't the minimum increment $5? Which makes the $300 bid invalid.. And if that is the case, I am the winner here

•••
•••
Hmm, isn't the minimum increment $5? Which makes the $300 bid invalid.. And if that is the case, I am the winner here

Neither you or the auctioneer bring this matter up during the previous announcements. Technical my bid is the highest and it was not out bid. Just a matter of increment. I adjust to $304 since it is just a matter of the amount of increment. Thank you for understanding.

•••
Neither you or the auctioneer bring this matter up during the previous announcements. Technical my bid is the highest and it was not out bid. Just a matter of increment. I adjust to $304 since it is just a matter of the amount of increment.

Well lets see what the OP says or @Eric Lyon can chime in since he knows the rules best..

•••
True, sorry! According with the rules the 300 offer is not valid! Imglobal please confirm your bid at 304.- thank you!

•••
True, sorry! According with the rules the 300 offer is not valid! Imglobal please confirm your bid at 304.- thank you!
I have confirmed $304 in my previous message. I am confirming once more.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back