Over 9 1/2 Years old!!

Auction start: $ 100

Min. increment: $ 5

End of Auction: 72 hours after last bid
Payment: By Paypal
Free push to Godaddy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well the auction was over before any $304 bid was made.. So like I said, I should be the winner here.

I have confirmed $304 in my previous message. I am confirming once more.

True, sorry! According with the rules the 300 offer is not valid! Imglobal please confirm your bid at 304.- thank you!

•••
I think the intention from imglobal was to ovebid the last offer, so he not intended to unvalidate his offer!
So now again:

304.- For the first!

Last edited:
•••
Hi there
The $300 bid is invalid!!
Venture file.com is the winner here.
Teddy7 you quoted in your last thread!!!
I think the intention from imglobal was to ovebid the last offer????
Please note the $304 bid was after the 72 hours after Venturefile.com bid of $299
The mods should step in here!!!!!!
Teddy7 you should abide by the rules here on Namepros.

•••
Hi there
The $300 bid is invalid!!
Venture file.com is the winner here.
Teddy7 you quoted in your last thread!!!
I think the intention from imglobal was to ovebid the last offer????
Please note the $304 bid was after the 72 hours after Venturefile.com bid of $299
The mods should step in here!!!!!!
Teddy7 you should abide by the rules here on Namepros.
If the bid was invalid then it should have been rejected prior to end of auction. This matter was not brought up, by interested parties, until the auction ended. There was plenty of time to dispute prior to then.

Last edited:
•••
The seller should have posted that the bid of $300 was invalid.not Venturefile.com
The fact that the 72 hours had passed (before the bid of $299)means that Venturefile.com is the winner here!!!

•••
The seller should have posted that the bid of $300 was invalid.not Venturefile.com
The fact that the 72 hours had passed (before the bid of $299)means that Venturefile.com is the winner here!!!
No need to get overly excited here. It's only a domain. Let's see what the moderator say. It doesn't matter to me either way. There are plenty of fishes in the sea. Everything happened for a reason, including the reason it didn't happened. No need for excitement or emotion of otherwise. Since the other bidder want it that bad, then by all mean just outbid me at the cost for a cup of coffee. I promised I won't bid. Looks like it could do more good to him than me :)

•••
Hi there
Nobody on my side is getting excited here.i am only making a point here as there are a lot of great people here on Namepros.
All the best

•••
Hi there
Nobody on my side is getting excited here.i am only making a point here as there are a lot of great people here on Namepros.
All the best
Humble apology. You just used abundant of exclamation points throughout your multiple comments so it seemed otherwise. I understand you are just trying to help NP and its many great members. Such effort is appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@venturefile.com It's okay, the domain is yours. I think it's best for you to have it. No need to consume additional time and effort. Best wishes to your future endeavors.

@Teddy7 I hope that's okay with you OP.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Actually the rules don't mention anything regarding someone not bidding the min increment, most sellers post, "Hey member the increment is X vs Y" Something needs to go in the rules and @Eric Lyon needs to decide what the rule will be because I can see both sides.

Eric is the boss and he can decide what the outcome is, I see the high bidder has dropped out and VentureFile is the winner. That is what this thread is ending on, there is no rule in place so this thread is not a precedent for another thread, the $300 bidder decided to defer and let VentureFile have the name without waiting for Eric to weigh in as he is the sole vote on this issue.

Name sold to VentureFile.

•••
Actually the rules don't mention anything regarding someone not bidding the min increment, most sellers post, "Hey member the increment is X vs Y" Something needs to go in the rules and @Eric Lyon needs to decide what the rule will be because I can see both sides.

Eric is the boss and he can decide what the outcome is, I see the high bidder has dropped out and VentureFile is the winner. That is what this thread is ending on, there is no rule in place so this thread is not a precedent for another thread, the $300 bidder decided to back out and let VentureFile have the name without waiting for Eric to weigh in as he is the sole vote on this issue.

Name sold to VentureFile.
Thank you for your help and feedback.

For the record, I did not "back out". I am just being nice and let the other bidder have it. There is a difference. I have decided it's not worth to create unnecessary bad vibes over a domain name. There are many names available for purchase and this is only one of them. So far I have completed only happy results for all transactions done on NP and I intend to keep it that way. This is the first resistant encountered and I thought it's best for the other bidder. Thanks for understanding.

•••
Thank you for your help and feedback.

For the record, I did not "back out". I am just being nice and let the other bidder have it. There is a difference. I have decided it's not worth to create unnecessary bad vibes over a domain name. There are many names available for purchase and this is only one of them. So far I have completed only happy results for all transactions done on NP and I intend to keep it that way. This is the first resistant encountered and I thought it's best for the other bidder. Thanks for understanding.

I did not mean back out as in not wanting to pay, you decided to defer the name to VentureFile. Thanks for the reply and best of luck.

•••
•••
I did not mean back out as in not wanting to pay, you decided to defer the name to VentureFile. Thanks for the reply and best of luck.
Thank you very much for clarifying. More importantly, thank you for your time and effort.

•••
Thank you for your understanding Imglobal!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back