Dynadot

.nl Compiling a list of all registered domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GertW

Established Member
Impact
I would love to have an accurate list of all registered domains for the .nl ccTLD. Others might also be interested in such a list, but maybe for other ccTLDs.

I tried several things to get to such a list, but it is hard, or i do not have the know-how that I need...

What I tried:
-check every possible character combination with whois/is requests -> running into max 1 query per second limits...
-the above, but now trying to get dns records to work around the above records -> still takes too long!
-running a crawler to discover all registered domains -> not accurate enough, i'll miss a lot of domains!

All the above techniques would take too much time, since the list has to be checked every day!

Does anyone have experience with this? Are there any other techniques to get or make a list like this? There are no dns root zone files available unfortunately...

Hope you can help me out! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpiredDomains.net actually just released the launch of deleted domain lists for the .NL extension. If you don't already have a free account there you should check it out.

Not really trying to advertise for them or anything..but they appear to have what you're looking for. I'm actually a little curious how they're getting them myself!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back