Dynadot

Completely Experienced and Professional Writing from past 3 Years - Top Rated Work

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a native English writer looking to build up a list of clients and develop long term business relationships. I have been writing content for over 3 years on Digitalpoint Forums on a variety of topics. I have an extremely high turnaround time and always get assignments completed and turned in promptly. I am available for both part time or full time work. I always do thorough research on all content topics to make sure that they are top quality and written intelligently. I am also an English major, so my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is excellent. All of the content I produce is guaranteed to pass copyscape 100%. Also if they do not pass Copyscape simply don't pay me a single penny.

My rate is only $1.00/100 words, not much high as compared to the rates going on in today's Content Creation market.

Every article will be handwritten. I won't just try to butter you to try my services, but I would say, " If you try my service you would get an overview about the quality that I provide."

My DigitalPoint Forums Profile :
Digital Point Forums

My Warrior Forums Feedback:
Warrior Forum

Feedback About My Writing on Digitalpoint Forums:​

1. Great experience. Exactly as promised and lightening fast. Will deal with again : junior3701(1)

2. RECOMMENDED WRITTER! GOOD AND FAST SERVICE! : freemanfunky(14)

3. Awesome articles and fast delivery. Thanks! : metaxom(80)

4. Very good writer : tyankee(14)

5. One of the few great article providers over here. Fast delivery, great content! : soneat(4)

6. Outstanding Writer! Thank you! : ac3_spad3s(186)

7. Fast and Professional : iconico(1)

8. good service. A++ seller : cheekui(53)

9. Friendly, Reliable Guy Thanks!! : tradedemon(115)

10. Great Seller - Quick and easy transfer : addi(22)

11. Would like to work with him again! : WeavingThoughts(43)

12. good content writer : angrezy(12)

13. Thanks, Looks good so far : AnonymousUser(19)

14. Quick article writing service : soopoot(29)

15. Very quick writing. A+ : fireflyproject(37)

16. Great articles! All passed copyscape! : DreamingBig(77)

17. Delivery was very fast and Article was A+ : orc_dragoon(10)

18. Amazing domain knowledge, quick results : zk5182(18)

19. Nice Copyscape passed articles : kjh-08(31)

20. Awesome, very fast and professional....recommended! : midwestbonsai(18)

21. Recommended..will deal again : azee111(36)

Procedure for placing your order:

1. Just post your order over here or email me your order at [email protected] ( subject line of the mail should be your Namepros username )
2. When I will receive your order, I will send you a confirmation reply stating the status of your order and about the payment details.
3. When the order is done, it will be mailed to you in a .doc format
4. Lastly if you can spare some few more minutes after the order is processed then post a small review about my writing service over here.

Personal Information about Me :
My name is NiX and I am a Technical engineering officer working with Reliance communications.

Email id : [email protected]
Yahoo : the_mask_lover
Paypal : [email protected]
Mobile : +919766666696

Thanks,
NiX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back