NameSilo

Content Writer Seeking Assignments -- Native English/College Educated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
** LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT -- .01 per word for ORIGINAL CONTENT ends Friday June 29th at 11:59 pm at that time my rates will go back up to .015 per word for original content **

I am an experienced freelance content writer seeking assignments. I have been on hiatus but I'm back and ready to write!

Some of my work can be viewed here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Angela_Harris

I have excellent research skills and can write on any topic. My rates are .015 per word for original content and .01 per word for rewrites. Payment accepted via PayPal upon articles delivery.

I will gladly provide a custom sample for you to help you decide if I am the best writer for your needs. Please PM with questions and assignments.

Rates for Custom Content:

350 words -- $5.25
400 words -- $6
450 words -- $6.75
500 words -- $7.50

I can accommodate any word count and I offer quick turnaround time. I look forward to serving your content creation needs!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Starting today, for the next week I am offering ORIGINAL content for the discounted price of .01 per word.

I hope this discounted rate can give potential clients some experience with my work. I am seeking reliable, long term assignments.

This rate will be in effect starting now and ending Friday June 29th at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.

At that time, my rates will go back up to .015 per word for original content. Take advantage of this special offer while it lasts!

•••
Starting today, for the next week I am offering ORIGINAL content for the discounted price of .01 per word.

I'll try out your service with a 500 word article: will PM you the details...

•••
Review

Anyone who buys content on forums knows it can be extremely hit and miss: will you get something good enough to use on your site or will it be garbled rubbish from someone who's first language is clearly not English? Sometimes it won't even pass Copyscape - "weaving thoughts", I'm looking in your direction.

I got a single article from MsSpider to try out her service and received an article that can go straight to my website: no mistakes, perfect tone for the subject and even at her full price it would be great value - at her special offer price it's a steal. Recommended.

Sent you a PM about more articles...

•••
Just put in an order for 10 more articles : )

•••
Trial order

Hi,

I need a dependable writer. I pay after each article is produced. 6 per 500 unless you're really good. Please let me know if interested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back