Dynadot

Control Panels

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's your favirote control panel?

I would have to go with either PLESK or cPanel.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'v only used cpanel so I guess thats my favorite. :)

•••
I've used both Plesk & cPanel, but I'm not quite sure which one I like better. I guess I will have to explore cPanel some more to be sure. But I'd say plesk is great!

•••
I really don't like either....unless I'm using them for a personal server. The best Control Panel / Service I've found from shared hosting provider is hostsprings (http://hostspring.com)

bill

•••
CPANEL! its easier! although i think i have gotten used to Plesk.

•••
Originally posted by bchsys2
The best Control Panel / Service I've found from shared hosting provider is hostsprings (http://hostspring.com)

Is that a custom built control panel specifically for their company or is there a way you can get a hold of it?

•••
I'm not sure. I havn't seen it elsewhere. I could ask I guess

•••
I use cPanel, I like it...

•••
[subliminal message to eric] cpanel cpanel cpanel [/subliminal message]

hehehehehe

•••
•••
My ensim server admin panel ;D

•••
Nobody has mentioned H-Sphere!

We use H-Sphere. It is definitely the best we have tried!!

•••
Doesn't H-Sphere charge per domain or something like that?

•••
They charge per user control panel not per domain. You can have unlimited domains controlled from one user account control panel.

It is a superb system for both the hosting company and the hosting customer. And it is the hosting company that has to pick up the tab for the control panels not the customer. Unless you use a cheeky, rip off hosting company!

•••
Oh I guess that's not so bad then. :) How much is it per user account?

•••
It is a one off fee of $4.50 per account.

•••
That's not bad as long it's not a recurring fee.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back