Dynadot

domain CoolHosting.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I would appreciate your appraisals, comments, and suggestions on the domain name:

CoolHosting.net B-)

Wholesale/Reseller figures are fine. ALL input greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: CoolHosting.net

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I would appreciate your appraisals, comments, and suggestions on the domain name:

CoolHosting.net B-)

Wholesale/Reseller figures are fine. ALL input greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

$350 +/- Reseller

•••
$150 reseller, $500 retail

Ultsearch owns the .com, which is good for your value too.

•••
it's coo..... I think you will get a good sale out of it.

•••
100-200 reseller- 400 retail

•••
Thanks, everyone! I've been dying to get some valuations assigned to this domain, as I need to make a decision soon on whether to offer it "For sale", or to develop it. These numbers and comments are extremely helpful.
Appreciate your time, and I'll keep you posted.
B-)

•••
If you're going to develop, develop coolhost.com :) Or are you still selling it off?

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
If you're going to develop, develop coolhost.com :) Or are you still selling it off?

Good point, RJ! Of course, the answer is ... it DEPENDS!?! ;)
Thanks.

•••
Thank you, DrWho!
Appreciate your time.
B-)

You're Welcome CoolHost! :)

•••
Re: Re: CoolHosting.net

Originally posted by DrWho
$350 +/- Reseller

Agree with Doc.
Great hosting name! $350+
Good Luck!

•••
500+

if you can get the .com 1500 - 2500 easy :)

the peeps at WHT will munch down on that, like snacks at a glaucoma convention ;)

Jeff, you SHOULD!!, in fact I have to smack you for not doing it all along! :D ;)
*Wind UP!!!! *tap…
offer web space, at high end prices, and you will be bling blingin B-)

after al,l you are the most Branded undeveloped web hosting site in the entire domain industry :P. time to retire :) get coolhost.com up and running.

I’ll help you :)

I can help do the design / development for the web space and get you hooked up with servers ;)

Good luck with the names:)

•••
Wow, TEN (10) smiley's in one post, Ceeeej! You hold the NP record for this now (it was me, previously (7))! :D B-)

Thanks for the appraisal, kind words, and offers here ... you may very well soon see an "announcement" with the domain(s). Hang on to your seat, Ceeeeeej. :o
See you.

•••
Wow, TEN (10) smiley's in one post, Ceeeej! You hold the NP record for this now (it was me, previously (7))! :D B-)

Thanks for the appraisal, kind words, and offers here ... you may very well soon see an "announcement" with the domain(s). Hang on to your seat, Ceeeeeej. :o
See you.

great! look forward to seeing them :)

•••
Hi Jeff, I'd peg this at $150 reseller/ $500+ for enduser. You would obviously lose traffic/business to UltSearch. It is not as good as CoolHost.com, and I think you should focus your attention on that instead of the name on appraisal as it is a .net that will take extra marketing measures to surpass its superior extension (.com) which is already taken.

•••
•••
$500!

What a great name, if you are going to develop it the .com will do some damage 0_o"

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back