IT.COM

Coupon for GoDaddy Discount Domain Club?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone have a coupon for GoDaddy's Discount Domain Club, or know if coupons work for it?

My membership expired, but it's still showing as a renewal when I add it to my cart. Even if I go to the main Club page and add it from there. I've gone through a bunch of coupon codes, but none of them work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's still showing as a renewal when I add it to my cart
Isn't it discounted as the result? I may be mistaken, but afaik there was a price increase earlier this year for new DDC subscriptions, while renewals could be processed without price increase (grandfathered). Unsure is it still the case though... Maybe @James Iles can clarify current policies?

•••
It's not giving me a discount. I even tried before it actually expired. I got the grandfathered price last year.

•••
•••
•••
Yes, the annual membership for Discount Domain Club has been standardized at $239.88 for renewals, bringing it in line with the rate shown on our website. We’re confident that Discount Domain Club brings value through the heavily discounted registration, transfer, and renewal rates for various TLDs, as well as access to the Domain Academy course and toolkit that includes valuation, research, and data tools.

Ultimately, each domain investor should review the renewal to determine how valuable it will be to their own portfolio. For GoDaddy Premier Service customers, please reach out to your Premier Services rep to discuss your Discount Domain Club renewal.

•••
You do realize there are other registrars with cheaper domain registration? You're basically saying to anyone without hundreds or thousands of domains, we don't want your business. I've been a happy GoDaddy customer for over 15 years. I'm likely gone this year.

•••
heavily discounted registration

First, multiply the standard prices on the market by two.
Then discount prices with the membership you sell for $240 per year.

Voila! Here is the "heavily discounted" recipe for you.

•••
Yes, it looks like everyone has to pay $240 now. But for me, a EU citizen, it looks like this:

Order Summary
3 items
Subtotal (USD)
$239.88
Subtotal does not include applicable taxes

I'm Ready to Pay
Nice! You saved $159.85 on your order. WTF??? - I saved what?

Subtotal
$239.88

Taxes & Fees
$45.58

Total (USD)
$285.46

•••
Yes, the annual membership for Discount Domain Club has been standardized at $239.88 for renewals, bringing it in line with the rate shown on our website. We’re confident that Discount Domain Club brings value through the heavily discounted registration, transfer, and renewal rates for various TLDs, as well as access to the Domain Academy course and toolkit that includes valuation, research, and data tools.

Ultimately, each domain investor should review the renewal to determine how valuable it will be to their own portfolio. For GoDaddy Premier Service customers, please reach out to your Premier Services rep to discuss your Discount Domain Club renewal.

How many domains does one need to hit Premier status?

•••
How many domains does one need to hit Premier status?
Hi @Sperry8,
There's not a specific domain limit that needs to be reached, but the more domain names you have registered at GoDaddy as a domain investor, the more likely it is that you'll need and be assigned a Premier Services representative.

If you're interested in inquiring, please feel free to DM us to kick off a conversation!

•••

Is there any .com transfer coupon under $10,25 ? With these prices, you have become the most expensive company in the market.

Last edited:
•••
Is there any .com transfer coupon under $10,25 ? With these prices, you have become the most expensive company in the market.

GoDaddy is one of the most expensive, that's for sure. Transfer to NameCheap - they have a transfer sale going on right now. Use code TLD24TSFEB for $8.28 .com transfers

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back