IT.COM

negotiable Courtesy.biz / Plenty.cc // iTalehti.biz/.co/.me (all dictionary words) + Killz.net and many more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
FOOQ.org / ODOR.biz / TAii.org / Vazi.org / CreditU.org / GiveCars.net/ 7773.me
iTax.me / Vala.me / UFP.me -

Courtesy.biz -- 150,000$USD estibot for .com
Plenty.cc -- 170,000$USD estibot for .com ALL DICTIONARY WORDS
italehti.biz/co/me -- 1,600,000$USD For .com 9.5m+ exact match searches a month

upload_2015-5-14_19-45-49.png

sightlessworks not for sale~
upload_2015-5-14_19-48-36.png

page ranked domains continued
pathfinderinternation.org PR 6 so far down to
AcademicAdvisor.info PR 3 - ALL DOMAINS FOR OFFER -PM ONLY - Please, So I Can Say If Someone Else Bought Or Not. full CSV file can be provided upon request

THese will be sorted by Estibot value now- This is just for referance, not for the prices im asking or anywhere near asking on some. like 3.6k im not wanting even 500$. or 0$ im not giving away :)
upload_2015-5-14_19-54-23.png

Lithis 3,600$ estibot value PR 2 Brandable searches CPC +
Peladas.org 3,600$ estibot value spanish for naked(like the juice, a fruit, or other uses possible. high keyword)
Kalamare.com 1,100$ typo for calamare, keyword for restaurant/businsesses PR4

upload_2015-5-14_19-58-13.png

powerrazors.com
collegeeducationdegrees.com high CPC -- high broad search , very nicheable, but one of the domains I may not sell unless the right offer is given.
upload_2015-5-14_20-2-7.png

adsmaker.com- not available
lithiummagnesium.com 2 keywords brand new skyrocketing-type product that i havn't niched -- vape smokers use batteries with Li-Ion lithium Ion batteries, the new ones (which i only use due to their safety and they dont explode if over heated) are Li-Mn (Lithium Magnesium)
upload_2015-5-14_20-4-43.png

OnlineBookStore.net Page Rank 4!
ShopWithStella.com Page Rank 4!
upload_2015-5-14_20-7-18.png

Lots of the number domains on the picture above
0-7/4-7.org 2Y2i.com NNNN.info/biz/co/me
52A.org
upload_2015-5-14_20-9-8.png

some noteable domains of interest in this picture
Zooo.biz YKY.us XTK.biz WTH.mobi WOAH.biz and more
upload_2015-5-14_20-24-2.png

Wet.im / Vaper.us (hang-reg'd made 2months old and gets high CTR with views increasingly stable rising #'s - Not HIGH, but suprising due to me not submitting to any sites or search engines and such for traffic.)
WierdPic.com - Brandable with 2 key words, one is an abbreviation but is really a word online as 90% of people who instant message or w.e. a lot dont say pciture too often, what do they say? "Show me a Pic." Its .com, get it and trademark your new website! top TLD = win

I have a lot more -- ALOT, most of these have a date of birth(not how long ive had it), meaning when it first was ever made as well as a lot of traffic and building, page rankings, short names, key word short names.. numbers, brandables, pretty much everything you could think of for a category except ll lll .com/net/orgs same as numbers.
Have a look and thanks for the interest. For New Accounts on here without any sales, if you are not new to the community or the scene, please let me know. But wanting a domain before you send the money and your account was made yesterday with only 3 posts, thats a red flag in my book atleast. So please be respectable if I ask for some credibility if your brand new , even if you pay first, as I have receieved charge backs over the past decade + of online selling on any kind of product. Mainly intangible products are targeted so dont take any of that to offense , thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump -- Very Flexible With Prices -- Send Any Offer, Responses given if its within the box of reason. Thanks

•••
Still up, added more to offer board -- willing to accept any offers, not saying youll get the domian. But if within reason, very possible.

•••
looking to sell domains in bulk for wholesale-reseller prices. feel free to bundle and offer, thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back