Domain Empire

domain Cryptocurrencycrimes.com and cryptocurrencyunderworld.com Please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCBitking

Established Member
Impact
I'm a newbie so please have patience with my beginner thinking.

Cryptocurrencycrimes.com, crypto underworld.com, and cryptocurrencyunderworld.com have all appealed to me (enough to buy) because all of the news often surrounds abuses of this popular crypto space.

I believe cryptoworld.com sold for 194k so I'm wondering how you all would price these. Thanks ahead. (I hope this is the right place to ask about these) If not please let me know proper place kindly. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NPs @RCBitking !
Generally adding a third word drops value a fair amount, especially when the overall length of the domain name is long (as it is here).

The topic of malfeasance in the crypto world will be in the news a lot, and your domain names are relevant to that topic and descriptive, which is good. But I am not so sure exactly who would pay much to have a domain name on that topic? I can see a consultant or freelancer perhaps paying a modest amount if they helped companies deal with that.

I checked the crimes one on GoValue and it gave $936. I would think that is a bit high for retail price estimate on what you might be able to get for each of them (even in this crypto crazy world), something in mid $$$ if lucky. Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back