IT.COM

domain Premium industry domain for sale - zancelo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Obioha Wisdom

Impact
Subject: Premium Domain for Sale -zancelo.com

I am offering the premium domain zancelo.com for sale to serious buyers. This is a shortened .com domain that is highly relevant to a popular industry/keyword.

A Little About the Domain:

- Registration Date: may 2023
- Expiration Date: may 2024
- Current Extension: .com
- Backorders:
- DNS:

This domain is an exact match for its target keyword which generates thousands of monthly traffic/search volume worldwide according to keyword research tools. The industry/niche it relates to is technology, which has experienced significant growth over the past six months.

This domain is primed for development as a possible website use cases - e.g. lead generation site, affiliate website, membership site, etc. With development and proper monetization, I believe it has strong potential to generate a healthy revenue flow. It could also be an attractive acquisition for companies operating in this space.

As the current owner, I have kept the domain in pristine condition with no development, altered DNS records, redirects, etc. I am offering it now purely as an investment flip opportunity.

Pricing and Transaction:

I am requesting a price of $5000 net to me for this domain through an escrow service. I am open to offers but will not accept anything below $4500.

I will include a 1-year registration with the sale for no additional cost. The buyer will be responsible for all transfer and escrow fees. I prefer payment via bank transfer or crypto but can discuss other secure payment methods if needed.

Please contact me via [email protected] if you are interested in this opportunity or have any other questions. Serious buyers only - I do not wish to waste anyone's time.

Let me know if you need any other details! I look forward to discussing this premium asset further with qualified buyers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back