Dynadot

discuss Current LLLL market Situation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We all have seen how the LLLL domains raised in last couple of months and at the moment we all are not sure that what's next going to happen to LLLL domain market.
We just saw it grow almost 4 times in reseller pricing and now i personally feel as the price hike has stopped and stabilizing at this point
I wanted to know your all opinion on uture of LLLL domain market as well as your comment on current market situation

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Great 4L.com portfolio in there ... but the prices for end users ;) ... i wish you the best & good luck bro
For logo see website. For prices see footer ;)

•••
•••
•••
Well the LLLL market is going good for me.
Sold 2 chinese premium for 400-450$
Sold multiple LLLL's above 90$ each. Made some profit.

•••
•••
Namepros and Godaddy
400-450$ are after commission. so basically they got sold for 500-550$

•••
Namepros and Godaddy
400-450$ are after commission. so basically they got sold for 500-550$
Those are the numbers we want to see. Err, though of course no commish at NP.

•••
Those are the numbers we want to see. Err, though of course no commish at NP.
I wish I had those deals on Namepros. No commission full profit.
But namepros have an advantage of negotiating privately with the bidder/buyer. Using this advantage i Sold 15 LLLL domains for 1400$. no commission. Brought for less sold for more.

•••
OK , i will B-)
@chetan9693 That is one nice LLLL site. Nice logo's but how do you price the them. Your prices range from almost $5K to $25K! Is there a guideline you use to set the price?. ( I am new to L/N names. )
As i told earlier, Ignore prices on the website. for pricing see my footer link. Actually website is only 60% complete till now and pricing was entered by developers :P
and funny thing is I was negotiating one of my LLLL which has five figure price tag there for $x,xxx

•••
Impressive.
I am sure the prices will go up n up n up throught 2015.
Those who are selling right now will definitely regret later. And those who are buying will make their fortune in the years to come.
Have patience friends.

•••
Hello,
i have many LLLL's , this half month i bought ukij, ikij,teaq, axux, including forex.pe, and many more ... the only reason i bought them all is to develop... lets throw my reason to buy them, i think future is good for LLLL, and LLLLL .. why? Real Property rent cost just increasing... industry (low budget - Mid budget industry) need to decrease their cost... i have experience, in my place there is a restaurant that you cant bring your car there, but the restaurant always full, the food price range is middle high. their power is Internet Marketing Only.. I mean, Internet marketing is for future, lower maintance, more ROI.

So internet marketing is for the future (including domain name, rememberable, pronounceable, etc).
so, the why the .com LLLL's are a treasure now because:
1. Collector, .com is the first extension, LL, LLL, LLLL are collector wanted.
2. future industries will focus on internet marketing, and .com is more friendly on Search engine than others

remember, just for pronounceable, easy remember, & acronym word(s).
maybe you say that utxp.com are not pronouncable, but its maybe a one word daily talking in some languages.

i even think that, someday, a domain name can be rented

•••
Impressive.
I am sure the prices will go up n up n up throught 2015.
Those who are selling right now will definitely regret later. And those who are buying will make their fortune in the years to come.
Have patience friends.

Not everybody are long term investors.
I have been buying/reselling 4L like crazy for the past 2-3 weeks and maybe I'll regret it, but right now I am making really good money. It allows me to invest in more domains right now and not in 6+ months.

•••
in fact the market raised up nowdays for the chinese premium LLLL.com not for all 4Ls

•••
The fact there was a plateau and not a plunge of sales prices of no aeiouv names recently is promising. No substantial dip during the Chinese stock market dive is an excellent indicator. The current bottom shows no signs of sinking

http://www.llllsales.com/charts.php

•••
is anyone getting too many spam emails for chinese brokers asking for LLLL for $300 ?

•••
•••
Try making email database and send out weekly letter with prices growing every week :)

•••
Interestingly enough I am receiving offers from Chinese buyers for NON Chinese LLLLs...the most recent ones were for
YRIF
TUYD

if someone has some "insights" I'd appreciate it :)

•••
Interestingly enough I am receiving offers from Chinese buyers for NON Chinese LLLLs...the most recent ones were for
YRIF
TUYD

if someone has some "insights" I'd appreciate it :)

me too and then they don't respond when I say "YES I will sell to you at this price"

•••
they just send bulk emails so some none Chinese premiums must glitch in

•••
•••
I must say, seeing all these increased prices makes me wish I'd invested more money into buying these 10 years ago when the first buyout occurred. They were being snatched up like crazy. At one point I owned KKJK.com (Sold for $50), FFVF.com, and FFZF.com. Unfortunately I accidentally let the last 2 expire. Now I'm down to what is in my signature, which appear to be pretty good still. I honestly thought the LLLL.com sellout then ended up to be nothing more than hype. Now that people are still buying them 10 years later makes me realize how wrong I was.

As you can tell, I haven't been paying attention to these over the past 5-6 years.

•••
Not even 10 years ago. 4L names were selling for 10$ at the beginning of 2015.

•••
China has recently reduced the power of their currency versus the $ I'm curious to see if this will lower a bit the prices of Chinese 4L

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back