Dynadot

Deciding a domain company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What makes you pick your domain company?

For example, what makes enom better than GoDaddy?

Or vice versa? Or any other company that registers domains? What makes you decide which one you use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Price, Service, Security, Ease of use, to name a few.

I like Enom and Dotster, personally.
"Free pushes" at both, and that's increasingly important, IMO. :)
Hope that helps a little.

•••
I like enom personally, I use dotster, registerfly, namecheap and godaddy also, enom has the easiest system to use IMHO

•••
I have also used speedydomainregistration.com in the past, but I seem to get alot of spam and there was some attempted unauthorize transfer requests on some names I had there.

•••
eNom and Dotster are my fav's :) I don't like Godaddy - it seems to take 400 clicks to do anything..

Get someone to donate you an $8.95 eNom reseller account..

•••
I agree with Beechie find a Enom account

•••
i still haven't got a formed opinion.... for now

•••
I always use companies that register the domain when you buy hosting...

•••
That's usually eNom....

•••
•••
I like hostonce.com there pretty good but there expensive I would like to have all of that at once hosting domain names unlimited everything and cgi access

•••
I prefer enom. Directnic is also good but not easy to tranfer and not free to the receiver. I had a laundry list of problems with Dotster but you gotta have them if your gonna use NW.

•••
I agree with BlueSugar and GCgirl...
I use whatever the hosting company uses.. which is most likely eNom..

•••
I use namecheap and enom, though I like namecheap better.

•••
if i were to register a domain id go with cass(divine-hosting)

•••
www.namecheap.com because they have the world's best service--no hyperbole there. Most support questions are responded to within a hour?

•••
We use 10 different registrars for our reseller programs but perfer the DNS tools at ENOM - If you need a free $8.95 Reseller account at ENOM write Resellers@URLCollection and they will set you up for free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back