IT.COM

question Development of domain : super.email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Hi guys and gals,

recently I have bought domain named super. email. I like the name very much, and I would like to ask you for some ideas how this name could be best developed/or utilized. I might have it developed for me, and start a business from there, or maybe your ideas will be helping me in case I will be selling this domain.

So what would you do with domain super. email? Do u see some potential there?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like the domain ! But i think you'd have to come up with a pretty good idea to develop it into a business.
The only things I see making money would be some sort of email marketing. And I have no idea what kind of money a business like that makes or what kind of competition you're against. If i owned the domain, I would hold on to it for a bit hoping to come up with a new idea for it and in the meantime, I would see what kind of offers I would get for it (if any) in case I don't come up with anything worth developing.

•••
Email marketing sounds like good idea, thank you!

This is exactly why I started this tread, as name of the domain is nice, but I do not have really an idea yet as of how to utilize it well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back