Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
SQEs_YT7_Mts_Me_V6_Vpsod_OWNXdz_Kc1r_PPc6_Ny_KT_QBf3_Q.png

IWX3_6_Y_U0u_FDa2_Rs4_PDc00qg_Nbaodwhm3hfg3_FWy_I.png

g_Ldb_BKu6_Ggg_Kn1s4h_Qz_VXL4s_FZ6_v3_PU_6_JMp_Q9lh_U.png

This year, I've decided to make a few changes to my business. Have you decided to do the same? I'd bet the answer is yes. We are always adapting to ensure our businesses are running as effeciently as possible. One of the changes I'm making this year is to sell less and make more. How do I plan on doing that? Well, I will sell to the mythical enduser. Will I perform outbound? Nope. I will rely on inbound leads. Why? Ask any broke; the big money comes from inbound.

Today, I'm inviting you to join me in a quest to earn more while working less.

How do I plan on doing this? I will be utilizing a system my team has been developing over the past couple of months.

What have we created? A unique landing page backend that supports your business, for free.

We offer the ability to create your own templates by uploading your own images, html, and css or customize one of the templates we offer. We have 10 templates with 5 variations designed to deliver you more leads.

We've built custom backend that supports cusotmization on a per domain basis. In other words, you can craft custom copy for every single one of your domains.

We also deliver analytics you can trust.

So what now?

Now you can ask questions, make suggestions, or even request an invite.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I appreciate this feature by default. Having a large portfolio, it is possible for a questionable TM name to make it's way into my account. For precautions, I want to verify if the domain is for sale, for lease, or under TM circumstances, willing to surrender the domain if they are just.

I'll edit all my domains to be more defenitive in due time, but I'll keep it as defualt.

Use it in whichever way pleases you.

The point is to be flexible.

•••
I appreciate this feature by default. Having a large portfolio, it is possible for a questionable TM name to make it's way into my account. For precautions, I want to verify if the domain is for sale, for lease, or under TM circumstances, willing to surrender the domain if they are just.

That makes perfect sense. Thank you GJ! I had never thought of it like that. It just always seemed that it would be more straightforward to say something IS for sale. But I like the way you think, and would probably leave that wording alone now.

•••
I've been averaging at least two inquiries per day. I can't speak on behalf of headsupp, because I am not coming from a prominant domain landing page service, but I was averaging one inquiry per month without landing pages.

I imagine the boast is related to:

1) A change in nameserver / site layout could trigger a buyer to make contact. Maybe, they didn't like the relations of a previous seller.

2) A buyer with a negative experience with one of the larger domain landing pages that controls most of the market may think the domain is overpriced. As a lot of the times domainers price for gold, not necessarily a quick profitable sell. Thinking the site change / nameserver change means they finally get the opportunity to talk to the domain owner and not the broker.

3) It's fully customizable. We can include any information we want the seller to know. It doesn't have to be make offer. It can be anything from, "How can I help you?" to "Click here to purchase"
How much domains do you use DNPages for? Going from 1 inquiry per month to 2 per day is amazing!

•••
No real reason. It's just the way I wanted my pages. With that being said, you are welcome to change that line to whatever you want. I believe @Grilled Jesus has one that says he'll trade it for pizza. lol

In my early days of domaining, I regged a pizza domain, and tried to sell it to the owner operating under the .net. No response and since it's not uberly generic, and is a reginal icon, I decided to offer it for pizza in good faith. lol

How much domains do you use DNPages for? Going from 1 inquiry per month to 2 per day is amazing!

A little over 1300 right now with some 11,000+ views since joining a little under two weeks ago. Some inquiries are from endusers submitting multiple times so that figure might be closer to one per day. This is with no enduser outreach. I'll be sure to report the stats next month when I being an enduser outreach campaign.

•••
•••
Bro, go get a life. Your pathetic ramblings are not welcome here.

I generally feel quite welcome on this forum - I have no idea what the f&ck I've done to piss you off though.

Thanks for ignoring the legitimate questions I'm sure this will fill everyone with a great deal of confidence about your business offering. Good luck.

(Don't suppose you want feedback on the things that don't work on the form either?)

Last edited:
•••
How many of these views came from buttons-for-websites.com?

I'm in the process of adding Google Analytic trackers to each domain.

•••
I'm in the process of adding Google Analytic trackers to each domain.

Why? Shane says that he has analytics though he didn't answer the questions on bots. He also uses his own GA so who knows what he's actually doing with the forms that he collects when the users fill them in. Probably all a great service just for you.

•••
I generally feel quite welcome on this forum - I have no idea what the f&ck I've done to piss you off though.

Stop trolling. You can't be this ignorant in real life.

I'm sure this will fill everyone with a great deal of confidence about your business offering. Good luck.

Shane's rubber. You're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of him and sticks to DU.

Why? Shane says that he has analytics though he didn't answer the questions on bots. He also uses his own GA so who knows what he's actually doing with the forms that he collects when the users fill them in. Probably all a great service just for you.

See comment one.

•••
He also uses his own GA so who knows what he's actually doing with the forms that he collects when the users fill them in. Probably all a great service just for you.

Ok, I tried to leave this alone, but forgive me for washing this dirty fabric you've thrown on the internet.

1) GA = data not forms.

2) The forms (or inquiries) are ALL forwarded to me. I wondered why he didn't allow us to communicate fully through his interface. Even though, I wouldn't have a problem with him seeing my negotiations, he doesn't even have this ability. If anything, there's a minor bug of redirected emails if you mistakenly try doing so.

3) If you want to know more, he allows any type of customizations you desire, including your OWN GA tracker. This is Pre-Beta ♥

•••
Stop trolling. You can't be this ignorant in real life.

To me this is all part of real life... must just not be in your fantasyland?

Ok, I tried to leave this alone, but forgive me for washing this dirty fabric you've thrown on the internet.

1) GA = data not forms.

2) The forms (or inquiries) are ALL forwarded to me. I wondered why he didn't allow us to communicate fully through his interface. Even though, I wouldn't have a problem with him seeing my negotiations, he doesn't even have this ability. If anything, there's a minor bug of redirected emails if you mistakenly try doing so.

3) If you want to know more, he allows any type of customizations you desire, including your OWN GA tracker. This is Pre-Beta ♥

Stop engaging me if you want me to stop trolling. mmmkay.

•••
Back to talk about the service.

I noticed a bug when adding a BIN price with a comma, the system doesn't take the save changes nor does it notify you the change wasn't accepted.

I added a BIN of $20,000 to Kauaiian (Priced high because I really don't want to sell it - but could use $20k)
The system did not accept the comma and reverted back to the default $1000 without notifying me. I had 4 escrow request in a 45 minute span at $1,000.

•••
Edit

Last edited:
•••
Back to talk about the service.

I noticed a bug when adding a BIN price with a comma, the system doesn't take the save changes nor does it notify you the change wasn't accepted.

I added a BIN of $20,000 to Kauaiian (Priced high because I really don't want to sell it - but could use $20k)
The system did not accept the comma and reverted back to the default $1000 without notifying me. I had 4 escrow request in a 45 minute span at $1,000.

Thanks!

•••
Side note, I have to clarify something I noted above. The base service is free. There will be a small commission on BIN sales. Probably 5% or 7.5% of the final sale (including Escrow.com's cut). The more domains we get on platform the lower I can drop the commission.

Just wanted to remind people / clarify that the BIN has a 7.5% commission.

•••
Just started putting some domains up last night and I am quite impressed.

Only one complaint that I see is that when I goto one of my sites and then hit refresh, it will count as another visitor. Is it possible to have only 1 unique per IP say every 24 hours?

Thanks,

Eldred

•••
Just started putting some domains up last night and I am quite impressed.

Only one complaint that I see is that when I goto one of my sites and then hit refresh, it will count as another visitor. Is it possible to have only 1 unique per IP say every 24 hours?

Thanks,

Eldred

I appreciate it!

We will be working on improving the "analytics" over the next couple of weeks.

If there's anything else you notice, feel free to let me know.

•••
I'm sure this will fill everyone with a great deal of confidence about your business offering.

Well to be honest it sure makes me feel better. Just knowing that he's not wasting time with trolls and worthless issues, makes me have more faith in his commitment.

I have been on DNPages for about a month now. As others have said, my number of leads has gone way up. Unfortunately, they haven't been high quality, but I can't fault Shane for that. Also, I have found he openly receives negative and positive feedback very well. Each issue I have had has gotten a timely response and the questions asked indicated that he really wanted to understand and address them.

•••
Well to be honest it sure makes me feel better. Just knowing that he's not wasting time with trolls and worthless issues, makes me have more faith in his commitment.

I have been on DNPages for about a month now. As others have said, my number of leads has gone way up. Unfortunately, they haven't been high quality, but I can't fault Shane for that. Also, I have found he openly receives negative and positive feedback very well. Each issue I have had has gotten a timely response and the questions asked indicated that he really wanted to understand and address them.

I'm working on ways to increase the quality of leads. Unfortunatley, it' difficult to ascertain what leads are good and which leads are simply lazy lol.

•••
After using dnpages.com for just about a week, it's been going well for me. I have not had any sales yet but I've had 5 inquires on 3 different names. The templates are simple (I guess it's the old KISS rule) but effective! :)

Shane, are there any upcoming features in the works?

•••
After using dnpages.com for just about a week, it's been going well for me. I have not had any sales yet but I've had 5 inquires on 3 different names. The templates are simple (I guess it's the old KISS rule) but effective! :)

Shane, are there any upcoming features in the works?

Glad everything is going well!

I have about 5 fixes and 10 updates that should be finished this week. They are going live as they're developed so keep your eyes open. :D

•••
Update:

Just fired my dev.

Upgrading to a large office and am taking on employees.

•••
•••
I'll be sure to report the stats next month when I being an enduser outreach campaign.

Any update on this? I've been on a month or so and the number of inquiries is definitely improved. But the quality is disappointing. That's not the systems fault as you can't help stupid people who think they are signing up for something. But I would like to hear some success stories of how you have gotten around this, or if you even have the same problem of poor lead quality?

•••
I would like to hear some success stories of how you have gotten around this, or if you even have the same problem of poor lead quality?

I'm experiencing a bit of the same.

I had one domain fail in escrow. I have a feeling it was somebody from here messing with me as I had posted the domain at some point.

I'm in negotiations with a few leads right now. A lot of inquiries have been people thinking they are signing up for something or any other random thing. The adult domain leads are pretty funny.

I just swicthed my default template to call only, and in the last two days I've had 10 inquiries. A lot of them are from other countries with phone numbers different than the generic (###) ###-####. I might use Google Voice or something so I can start calling overseas depending on how the phone calls go with the US based phone numbers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back