Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
SQEs_YT7_Mts_Me_V6_Vpsod_OWNXdz_Kc1r_PPc6_Ny_KT_QBf3_Q.png

IWX3_6_Y_U0u_FDa2_Rs4_PDc00qg_Nbaodwhm3hfg3_FWy_I.png

g_Ldb_BKu6_Ggg_Kn1s4h_Qz_VXL4s_FZ6_v3_PU_6_JMp_Q9lh_U.png

This year, I've decided to make a few changes to my business. Have you decided to do the same? I'd bet the answer is yes. We are always adapting to ensure our businesses are running as effeciently as possible. One of the changes I'm making this year is to sell less and make more. How do I plan on doing that? Well, I will sell to the mythical enduser. Will I perform outbound? Nope. I will rely on inbound leads. Why? Ask any broke; the big money comes from inbound.

Today, I'm inviting you to join me in a quest to earn more while working less.

How do I plan on doing this? I will be utilizing a system my team has been developing over the past couple of months.

What have we created? A unique landing page backend that supports your business, for free.

We offer the ability to create your own templates by uploading your own images, html, and css or customize one of the templates we offer. We have 10 templates with 5 variations designed to deliver you more leads.

We've built custom backend that supports cusotmization on a per domain basis. In other words, you can craft custom copy for every single one of your domains.

We also deliver analytics you can trust.

So what now?

Now you can ask questions, make suggestions, or even request an invite.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am selling DNPages.com in order to diversify outside of the domain industry. I have too many eggs in 1 basket at the moment. Feel free to bid or private message me with offers.

•••
So then I should change back to Efty I take it?

•••
So then I should change back to Efty I take it?

If you'd like. I doubt it's going to sell. My reserve is rather high. If it doesn't I'll keep it but updates are going to be delayed. I love the system but my sales are slow and I can't fund all the project I have going at once. :(

•••
Understand thanx for trying a new platform

•••
Understand thanx for trying a new platform

Thanks for understanding. If I get close to reaching a deal I'll let everyone know.

I'd considering financing as well if anyone wants to get together and make some moves. It's pretty stable as a platform, though the server has had some issues.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back