IT.COM

Do someone have a SnapNames or NameJet account? Big News

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

imminhaz

Impact
I'm Minhaz, I lives in India. I want to backorder a domain names, i uses inbackorder.com to backorder .in domain names but whenever i backorders a valueable domain name, the domain name dirctly goes into the auction as other peoples do it too. I want to directly backorder the domain, no auction issues/process. Snapnames.com and namejet.com are very less popular domain backordering sevice in order to backorder .in domains. As i am living in india so i'm unable to create account on snapnames.com and namejet.com because they both do not accept indian payment methods. So i'm posting if someone have account on any one of these sites, snapnames.com and namejet.com. Please help me backordering a domain name from your account. I'll provide you the amount of the backorder which is $79 and $21 as a gift for helping me. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey! I am also facing same error. Is there anyother way to create an account over there? Give me your phone number so we can discuss further.

Thanks
I'm Minhaz, I lives in India. I want to backorder a domain names, i uses inbackorder.com to backorder .in domain names but whenever i backorders a valueable domain name, the domain name dirctly goes into the auction as other peoples do it too. I want to directly backorder the domain, no auction issues/process. Snapnames.com and namejet.com are very less popular domain backordering sevice in order to backorder .in domains. As i am living in india so i'm unable to create account on snapnames.com and namejet.com because they both do not accept indian payment methods. So i'm posting if someone have account on any one of these sites, snapnames.com and namejet.com. Please help me backordering a domain name from your account. I'll provide you the amount of the backorder which is $79 and $21 as a gift for helping me. Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back