IT.COM

.cn Do you know registrar that accept PayPal for .cn extension?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FinGen101

Established Member
Impact
Do you know registrar that accept paypal for .cn extension?

If you can suggest a registrar that you use to register a name very easy and has no hassle. If a buyer wants to buy your .cn domain there will be no problem with transferring domain to new owner.. also registering domain is also afforadable or cheap.. something like that.. sorry for my english.. :)

Please let me know..

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello, it seems my reply is late...but , I am very happy to recommend some good .CN registrars to you , you can contact them for details:
1. IP Mirror Pte Ltd
2. 101Domain (Hong Kong) Ltd.
3. MAILCLUB SAS

I know many good registrars around the world. If you would like, I can recommend some to you according to your requirement, which country would you like to know?

•••
hello, it seems my reply is late...but , I am very happy to recommend some good .CN registrars to you , you can contact them for details:
1. IP Mirror Pte Ltd
2. 101Domain (Hong Kong) Ltd.
3. MAILCLUB SAS

I know many good registrars around the world. If you would like, I can recommend some to you according to your requirement, which country would you like to know?

Yes, I know 101 domain but I think you need to present some document to have a .cn domain?

•••
Yes, I know 101 domain but I think you need to present some document to have a .cn domain?
Documents are needed for ID verification, when ID passed verification, your .cn domain can be resolved successfully. But, if you want to have .cn domain only for investment(no need to be resolved), maybe it is also OK not to submit documents? I suggest you contacting registrars for details info.

•••
Currently, it only takes a few seconds to have a .cn domain as long as it comply with the naming rule. Which means, your .cn domain names can not be deleted even though it has not passed ID verification, but the domain can not be resolved... Only when ID passed verification, the domain can be resolved.

•••
BigRock.com takes PayPal and offers CN.

•••
DynaDot accepts PayPal and offers CN... Submitting the documents is very simple and I've had no problems getting CN domains there using PayPal..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back