IT.COM

discuss Do You Know Where Your Domains Are?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
It’s weird but sometimes I treasure my domains more – when I no longer own them! Like a parent checking up on it’s children after they’ve moved away I find myself curiously typing URLs to see what’s become of my formerly near and dear.
A sampling of my sales from the past year and what’s become of the little darlings that I bought on the cheap and sold for a tidy profit...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good to check the domains you sold mainly the ones you sold for $xxxx amount to get insight whether they developed or still parked.

•••
I always liked to check up on a few here and there. Especially nice to see some as actual company websites or ones that redirect to big company websites.

•••
I find myself curiously typing URLs to see what’s become of my formerly near and dear.

Me too, I've just curiously to see if it's developed or not.

•••
Good to check the domains you sold mainly the ones you sold for $xxxx amount to get insight whether they developed or still parked.

Exactly, I always do that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back