Dynadot

advice Tips for liquidating Brand Bucket accepted domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheFreedomChaser

Established Member
Impact
I have 4 domain names that are approved and currently listed on Brandbucket. They are due for renewal soon, and I don't wish to keep the domain names. Any tips on what I should do from here to recover my initial outlay on these domains (and ideally make a tiny bit of profit too if possible!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What did you end up doing with the names? Do you still have them or did you let them expire?

•••
What did you end up doing with the names? Do you still have them or did you let them expire?
I liquidated one back and sold it back to BB, and ended up renewing the others for another year

•••
I liquidated one back and sold it back to BB, and ended up renewing the others for another year

They have a Slack channel where you can list your names for sale Wholesale. I have bought some names there. Feel free to PM me if you want to sell your names at any point, sometimes I'm interested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back