Dynadot

domains Keyword Brand Domains: 7-Day GoDaddy Auction - AIStrawberry.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kinddomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I’m auctioning the following 7 brilliant brand domains with keywords such as “AI”, “Apartments”, “Robo” and “VR” starting from just $20 (£16):

AIStrawberry.com (One of the few remaining AI brand names I could find)

Artificalogic.com (Logic is a synonym for intelligence and conveniently shares an ‘l’ with artificial)

Companeasy.com (Companies made easy. It’s just a matter of time until someone snatches this one, I believe.)

HeyApartments.com (A positive residential name)

Robodove.com (A really cool name considering Robo is a strong keyword and dove shares its 4-character quality & adds life to it)

Suredio.com (Audio that’s sure)

TheVRcade.com (VRcades are increasingly popular. TheVRcade is waiting to be taken, I believe.)

AIStrawberry.com, Companeasy.com & RoboDove.com are all accepted Premium SquadHelp domains valued by them at over $2000 and have received over 45 shortlists each.

The others are not listed on SquadHelp but perhaps could be.

Visit auctions.godaddy.com to place a bid. There are only 7 days for this auction! Comment below if you’re interested in offers.

Thanks for your interest.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back