Domain Empire

Do you prefer Freshdrop or Expireddomains.net?

Spaceship
Watch

gamblingdomainsio

Established Member
Impact
Having used freshdrop for a while, it seems expireddomains.net has more features like making it easier to find country specific domains.

Which service do you prefer or think is better?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpiredDomains.net for sure. It's free and have more feature...

•••
ExpiredDomains.net for sure. It's free and have more feature...
Thanks, I assumed it had more features but really want to ask others in case I'm missing something on freshdrop. I try searching for .ca domains on freshdrop and they never come up despite adjusting all the filters. expireddomains.net seems to have more filters that I find useful.

•••
Thanks, I assumed it had more features but really want to ask others in case I'm missing something on freshdrop. I try searching for .ca domains on freshdrop and they never come up despite adjusting all the filters. expireddomains.net seems to have more filters that I find useful.
Yes, the filter has a lot more feature in expireddomains.net. The only downside of it is no pheenix list. Pheenix list is exclusively on freshdrop. So, if you are prefer pheenix, so freshdrop could be better.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back