IT.COM

advice Does .de domains with 100% English is valuable ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am really surprise to see the .de value and Germany people love towards there domains .
just had and idea to hand reg some of the domains in English .

Do you think two English dictionary words hand reg domains will have a good value in germany market or German investor will show interest in it .

if possible you can share some tips to educate me .

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends on the name. English words do sell in .DE but it has to be words that make sense and have a commercial use. I have sold quite a few english .DE names but they have been good commercial keywords (CloudStorage.de was one of them)

Make sure you have end-users in mind before you register the name, research is everything in this game and the most common mistake people make is registering a name without checking who they would sell it to?

•••
Hi
I have murabaha.de (murabaha.com sold for $100,000) and big depression...because no offers...
Also Cynology.de ,Bocce.de,modernauto.de,bao24.de,Moscov.de,sellAuto.de...more big depression...no offers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back