Domain Empire

Does DomainMonster.com charge for transferring domains out of there?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have never used DomainMonster before.
I see they have a couple of good deals on new reg's, and was curious...
If I reg some domains with them, then want to one day transfer any domains out of their registrar to another registrar, Is there a fee?

I cant find that info anywhere.
I have searched the NP threads, and the DomainMonster site.
They have a link about Free transfers "in", but nothing that I can see about transferring out...

If anyone knows, please let me know.
or if you have any comments/info at all anbout them, let me know.

Thank You.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can help you with that! Everything you need is below:

1) We don't charge at all if you want to leave us. No "parachute" fees
2) Your Auth Code (Needed for gTLD domains) is displayed and readily available in your control panel
3) We positively accept a transfer. Most registrars don't and you need to wait 5 days for it to default to your new registrar. If you're leaving us, we want you to go happy!
4) IPS Tag change is in your control panel to change yourself i you want to move a .uk domain.
5) Finally, if you call into customer support, we can add all your "auth codes" to your domain list export to make it extra easy if moving in bulk.

Quite simply we hope you never leave us, but if you do then there are zero catches. You have everything at your disposal and we will be happy to help too if you call us.

Rgds, Mark

•••
I can help you with that! Everything you need is below:

1) We don't charge at all if you want to leave us. No "parachute" fees
2) Your Auth Code (Needed for gTLD domains) is displayed and readily available in your control panel
3) We positively accept a transfer. Most registrars don't and you need to wait 5 days for it to default to your new registrar. If you're leaving us, we want you to go happy!
4) IPS Tag change is in your control panel to change yourself i you want to move a .uk domain.
5) Finally, if you call into customer support, we can add all your "auth codes" to your domain list export to make it extra easy if moving in bulk.

Quite simply we hope you never leave us, but if you do then there are zero catches. You have everything at your disposal and we will be happy to help too if you call us.

Rgds, Mark

Mark,

Thank You for your thorough explanation!
Thank you very much.

I see you have been a member for a year, and this is your first Post.
That means a lot.
I am a huge .tv fan, and you guys have the best deal going right now on .tv reg's, so I plan on regging any of the .tv's I have had in my "to reg" pile over by you.

To everyone at DomainMonster, (I am speaking for the whole .tv crowd as I write this - If I may...) Thanks for the awesome reg deals on .tv new reg's. It is nice for a Registrar to have faith in an extension that others have given up on, mainly that moron over at GoDaddy (Bob who changed his main site from .tv to .me.) He has to be getting some sort of kickback from .me, lol Sorry, if I seem like I am getting off track but, It all is relative, since 99% of my domains have been over at GD.

I created an account over there at DomainMonster at the time I started this thread, and haven't regged any .tv's over there until my question was answered. Now, Thanks to you it has been answered, and I willl surely give your Registrar a thorough try. I do not plan on leaving but I was just a little hesitant since I haven't heard much of your registrar until recently. The fact that you will accept a call for customer service is HUGE in my book. Also the commenting here in my thread helps a lot too. Sorry, If this is redundant, but I really appreciate your time, and

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope to talk to you soon,
The Dot Stop.

•••
We don't charge at all if you want to leave us. No "parachute" fees

nice to hear.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back