Domain Empire

Domain for sale email-Spam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello everybody.
I have a domain name listed on Sedo but unfortunately I had no luck selling it yet.
The last couple of days, after conducting a small net-research, I've figured out that my domain is more than appropriate for a company I don't want to name here (for obvious reasons).
I was thinking to get in touch with this company -by email- in order to ask them if they want to buy my domain.
But, I wonder if this approach (sending email) is going to perceived by the company as spam getting me into legal troubles.
Has anybody here tried in the past to sell domains like this way? I would be really thankful for any advices on that. Many thanks :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It cannot be considered as a spam (spam is bulk sending of unwanted emails) because you are sending just 1 message with an offer to the potentially interested party.

•••
Its not a spam. Its just like a salesman going to every house displaying his products. I have sold some domains by doing like this.

You have every right to contact potential buyers.

B.O.L

Always provide a buy it now price and with the words, Negotiable, which results in a sale in most of the cases.

Its not a spam. Its just like a salesman going to every house displaying his products. I have sold some domains by doing like this.

You have every right to contact potential buyers.

B.O.L

Always provide a buy it now price and with the words, Negotiable, why results in a sale in most of the cases.

Infact my first sale was anymailer.com. For this i contacted several bulk mail software producing companies by adding a quote with a sales message.

B.O.L :)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you both so much dax and suthra!
Since I'm not a native English speaker, e-mail is the only available way for me to easily communicate/negotiate with someone.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you too. Many thanks again. :blink:

•••
NOT a spam... don't worry :)

•••
•••
No problems, snoopi :tu:
Go 4 it.

•••
hope they offer u big bucks for it :p

•••
Originally posted by dx3k
hope they offer u big bucks for it :p

Hope that too! I'll let you know... B-)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back