Domain Empire

Domain I don't own in my Domain Sponsor account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys,this isn't really a big deal,but really strange.In my Domain Sponsor account it shows Baidu.com as one of my domains.It's only listed as having 5 hits and no clicks.
The strange thing is,it's a MAJOR site.It's apparently the Chinese equivelent of Google,in fact Google is a major investor in the company.
So anyway,has this happened to anyone before? It's been there for about a week..Should I do anything? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm having the same thing in my DS account. All of a sudden the domain Google.nl showed up in my account with just 1 visitor. I've had it now for a few days now. Weird indeed..........

•••
Wow, that honestly is weird. This is the first time I hear of something like this happening.

•••
Interesting, did you contact the company about it? And, can you do anything with the acct? Or does it just show up in your list?

•••
No,I haven't contacted the company yet,I thought it would just go away on it's own.Also,I can't do anything with the domain at all,it's just sitting there among all my other domains.
So far it's up to 7 visits with no clicks.So it's not like I'm reaping any kind of reward from it.I guess I will wait a week and see what happens.

You know,in a very similar situation,I have a domain on Sedo that when I find it among the search listings,shows that it has one offer on it..but I have not recieved any offer that I know of.And when I check the "My Offers" section,it does not appear.Am I jinxed or what?

Last edited:
•••
yes, you have the domain addict curse ;)

•••
I'm getting scared ......... "As Twilight Zone tune plays in BackGround" ...............

Weird Stuff happening at several registers this week from what I hear already ????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back