Dynadot

question I BOUGHT a domain name with lots of backlinks but not indexed in Google ???

NameSilo
Watch

WarmDomains

Established Member
Impact
I bought a domain name with lots of backlinks and organic keywords in the past, I bought it in godaddy auctions, but I heard that for a good seo domain it needs be indexed by google, I mean to put site:yourdomain.com. and should find some pages on google, if you do not find any pages that means that google punished that domain is that true?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not necessary

You should add domain to Google Webmaster and Check

If it shows manual penalty in webmaster then the domain is deindexed

So you can post tons of articles and send Domain for reconsideration Request, Google May Remove penalty and consider it as fresh site

I got 60% Success with this method to recover penalty

•••
Hopefully you didn't pay a lot for the domain! (just kidding)

Getting the domain re-indexed will all depend on Google and how severe the infraction was that caused the domain to be penalized.

A lot of domain purchasers are able to get the domain re-indexed using new content and disavowing any previous backlinks (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487?hl=en) that were obtained using shady SEO practices.

It will take time though...

•••
Why do you people look at these pseudo-stats?
Is it a good domain? This should always be 1st question, even before ”SEO”.

You dont have to say it, my friend, but i hope it’s .com : ))

Last edited:
•••
Thanks everyone. Yes I paid 580usd in godady auctions, it's .com and it's a good domain. It's worldof+ niche.com I found many worldof+niche.com domais sold for +1k$.

•••
Thanks everyone. Yes I paid 580usd in godady auctions, it's .com and it's a good domain. It's worldof+ niche.com I found many worldof+niche.com domais sold for +1k$.
if you want to resell and get good price , you need to reindex the domain

After reindexing domain you will get good price

•••
I hope so. I will try my best to reindex it, can I use old articles?? They are in the archive.org

•••
I hope so. I will try my best to reindex it, can I use old articles?? They are in the archive.org
Yes you can use

Make the site more Legit

Google Will manually check your site, So don't compromise on quality

•••
Yes you can use

Make the site more Legit

Google Will manually check your site, So don't compromise on quality

These old articles might be protected by copyright. Tread carefully.

•••
Nope. That is someone elses copyrighted work. You can recreate the URL and recreate a similar article, but you cant copy it. What if the previous owner used those articles on another domain or in a book? Its their work. be smart, create your own.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back