Domain Empire

Domain investor Doron shares his earning details, acquisitions and sales

Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Very few domainers in the industry share their earning details, recent acquisitions and sales.
Doron Vermaat is one of the very few domainers who shares his monthly balance sheets which include the number of domains, number of sold domains, number of expiring domains along with investment, revenue and profits.
Efty-cockpit-January.png

His list of acquisitions and sales may be found here

We thank Doron for sharing these info. The newbies feel encouraged after seeing these data, to make it big in this industry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. I think it's very nice of Doron to share his sales stats. I think it's extremely generous of him. Of course it helps with promoting efty.com. But I don't mind that at all :)

•••
Portfolio 1018 domains

Sold (January) 110

10% of turnover in a month, is it credible :?: :-o

•••
@Bullock - I don't know where you got the 110 domains sold in Jan. If you go to the link, you will see he sold 11 domains in January. Still a very good percentage out of 1018 domain portfolio, imho.

•••
Portfolio 1018 domains

Sold (January) 110

10% of turnover in a month, is it credible :?: :-o
I think the dashboard shows the snapshot of the user's activities since he joined the site, not a monthly basis

•••
Sales cost are commissions, roughly 20% that really eats into his margins big time very harsh

Looks like 10 were auction off type liquid domains, which would not count against regular sell thru percentages.

•••
@Bullock - I don't know where you got the 110 domains sold in Jan. If you go to the link, you will see he sold 11 domains in January. Still a very good percentage out of 1018 domain portfolio, imho.

I think the dashboard shows the snapshot of the user's activities since he joined the site, not a monthly basis

OK you're right :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back