Dynadot

Domain Market Pro review / feedback

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have recently come across a service called Domain Market Pro and I would like to hear from anyone who has used it or is using it.

It seems a 360 degrees service, much more complete and sophisticated than Efty or any other similar provider.

I have been in contact with the owner and I was impressed with the fast replies, the professionalism and the customer oriented approach.

IT LOOKS PROMISING...BUT THE SUBSTANCE?

That is why I would like to hear from you, Pros.

Thank you in advance.

- Omnia

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, that one as well. Impressive stuff and jumping in.

Question to all/anyone.
Logos.
Do you find it helps?
I have thought of adding logos but then I worry it would inhibit the potential for a name in that my vision would not be what someone else may see and I have restricted what the potential is.
Does this matter more with names that can be anything vs something that would only be about gardening or something else specific?
If this is a thread hijack I apologize.

Yes please, stay on topic thanks.
You can open a new thread with a logo debate though! :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you all for your kind words. We have a lengthy list of new features to add and it is pretty hectic here in the office. We only officially "re-booted" this past April (soft-launched at NamesCon) but have been around since 2007 (anyone remember Domainer Script?)

Over the years until now, we continue to have the incredible privilege of working with some of the most respected domain investors as well as new but serious investors (who provide great energy). Just like any enduring platform, our success depends on your feedback, but I hope you are patient as we implement certain recommendations. Some can be very quick, others take a little bit more time. But we will communicate with you the progress. If we say we will do it, we will do it.

It is amazing to see the creativity of many users of Domain Market Pro and their ability to create a unique brand. But if you lack the creativity, don't worry, we can help you set up your custom shop. DMP also has deep customization options. So that if you have a requirement or a want that is not that common or in demand then it is likely we can do it for you for a small fee.

DMP is SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) but we aim to provide "Success-as-a-Service". There are many actionable tips at the Domain Marketing Blog right now even if you don't use DMP.

your prices are a bit out of it.. 24$ when billed per month to have more than 500 domains

anything you can do to make yourself a bit more.. competitive price wise?

•••
your prices are a bit out of it.. 24$ when billed per month to have more than 500 domains

I too thought that but then I looked at was I was provided with...

- 2 websites ( and I mean FULL websites not only a showcase like efty does )
- custom email address ( $5 p/m for that with google )
- NO branding

Overall not bad at all imo

But YES DISCOUNTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!

•••
Hi there @peace800,

Can you PM me with your DMP Shop domain so we can speed up the process for you? (Plus give you a special offer.) (y)

Regards,
Tom

•••
I just tried signing in to mine and it says "Login credentials are invalid." I think I had a free trial but don't want to have to sign up again to see the interface lol.

I would be interested in the plan to accommodate around 200 - 250 domains but don't see the info on pricing except the $7 - $44 range.

Hi,

I sent you a PM. A novice plan would accommodate that number of domains:

https://domainmarketpro.com/signup/

•••
Hi @NameOmnia

I think the pros are busy selling domains. I will keep this thread alive, however.

Please feel free to review the following pages and reach out to the pros directly.

Testimonials

Showcase

We get a lot of feedback and here are recent quotes:

"Domain Market Pro is by far one of the best Domain Marketing Tools available. Great work..."

"I find value in your product has jumped 250% with the Export/Import updates."

•••
Please check out our latest professional business theme for the DMP platform:

Screen-Shot-2018-08-01-at-1.37.42-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-08-01-at-12.30.59-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-08-01-at-12.32.17-PM.png

new-domain-marketplace-theme.png

•••
Just signed up with DMP about 3 weeks ago for the 7 day trail and was so impressed I signed up for a year 2 days before my trial was over. I have the Pro Investor tier.

The pricing is great.
You get a favicon
2 Sites for the price of 1!!(y)
A lot more customization
You can pay with paypal
And Tom is on top of everything.

I strongly recommend trying it out (y)(y)

Len

•••
Just signed up with DMP about 3 weeks ago for the 7 day trail and was so impressed I signed up for a year 2 days before my trial was over. I have the Pro Investor tier.

The pricing is great.
You get a favicon
2 Sites for the price of 1!!(y)
A lot more customization
You can pay with paypal
And Tom is on top of everything.

I strongly recommend trying it out (y)(y)

Len

Thanks, Len. It great to have you onboard.

I read that website pages built with DMP can be monetized, is it correct, is it possible to place display Ad's from adsense or other sources? bcos i was willing to build my website with DMP.

Yes, your website and domain landers can be monetized with adsense or any other ad network. You can even advertise your own developed sites and/or related businesses.

Best Regards,
Tom

•••
That's great Tom,
I have been meaning to contact you about a few glitches since the update.

1. The Font selection does not work, only Arial shows on my pages yet I have Cabin Bold selected.
  2. On the Sales pages a lot of the About type runs together and there is a lot more space at the top then there was before, looks a little empty.
  3. In the Search, Ends With Keyword does not work.
  4. On Landing pages the Minimum Offer does not work, I get a lot of no offer spam.
  5. And in DMPShop/Categories Manager it wont save you any edits.
Thanks
Len

Hey Len,

Thanks for reaching out. What is your marketplace URL and we'll take care of it.

•••
@lennco Optionally, feel free to DM me.

•••
Your platform seems quite superior to other options I have explored in various aspects. Will check it out. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Hi there,

Just wanted to update everyone as to what's new with DMP.

Email Subscription Integrations Built for Domain Marketers

The newly upgraded native list builder allows you to quickly and easily notify your subscribers of newly listed domains. The native email list manager sends emails populated with your latest domains. Add a custom message. Stay in touch with other domain investors and buyers. More info.

Two New Color Design Schemes Released

Two new color design schemes are now available in the back-end DMP control panel to use as-is or to use as starting points for your customized DMP Shop. More info.

New DDoS Mitigation Technology Coming Soon

This is significant to our clients who are pointing their domains to their DMP shops and utilizing the traffic from those. This is part of our efforts to ensure that legitimate traffic gets through while bad players engaged in cybercrime are stopped. Learn more.

Feel free to reach out to me here on Np if you have any questions. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Tom

•••
•••
@Tom K

could you please let me know if landing pages show a "related" domains or "more domains from this seller" kind of thing? If not do you think you could implement such feature?

Thanks

•••

I too thought that but then I looked at was I was provided with...

- 2 websites ( and I mean FULL websites not only a showcase like efty does )
- custom email address ( $5 p/m for that with google )
- NO branding

Overall not bad at all imo

Exactly, @NameOmnia, you have to look at value.

If you compare what is offered in the plans to other 'similar' services, I strongly believe they are very competitive. BTW, I think we are unique in what DMP offers.

500 domain range is what most domainers fall into and that plan is very low priced, starting at just $7-$11 per month. Once you get past 500 domains you are moving into the full-time domaining zone and the next plan is very generous for what you pay for.

There is a free trial that you can see for yourself.

•••
Top right hit "settings"
Under "protocol" change it to https:// or https://www as the whole site can be SSL.
Anything you can do to instill confidence in buyers helps, SSL and a nice logo step #1, when ya get time Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, FAQ etc... helps as well..

As far as subscription services go I'd say DMP is leading the pack, more of a learning curve than others but more features than others so worth toying around and learning how to use everything.

Good Luck (y)

Many thanks indeed :)

•••
Well I've signed up for the free trial for 7 days. Waiting for nameservers to propagte for my shop domain. Lots of features and lots to figure out but I hope it's good.

Wondering if I can implement google analytics to see which country visitors are coming from daily?

Have you guys had offers/sales at Domain Market Pro and is there an option where the buyer doesn't have to wait for his email/offer to get verified?

I will compare Domain Market Pro with Efty. I also think efty is very good but will see if Domain Market Pro is good.

A bit expensive so would be great if Domain Market Pro offer some sort of discount for the first year.

•••
I have noticed that a couple of the links in this thread no longer work or point to a DMP marketplace. This is mostly due to some clients changing the domain of their marketplace. As such, we have started a showcase where we confirm that the links are working. Here is the address:

•••
I just tried signing in to mine and it says "Login credentials are invalid." I think I had a free trial but don't want to have to sign up again to see the interface lol.

I would be interested in the plan to accommodate around 200 - 250 domains but don't see the info on pricing except the $7 - $44 range.

•••
Time to hear on the subject from more pros :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you all for your kind words. We have a lengthy list of new features to add and it is pretty hectic here in the office. We only officially "re-booted" this past April (soft-launched at NamesCon) but have been around since 2007 (anyone remember Domainer Script?)

Over the years until now, we continue to have the incredible privilege of working with some of the most respected domain investors as well as new but serious investors (who provide great energy). Just like any enduring platform, our success depends on your feedback, but I hope you are patient as we implement certain recommendations. Some can be very quick, others take a little bit more time. But we will communicate with you the progress. If we say we will do it, we will do it.

It is amazing to see the creativity of many users of Domain Market Pro and their ability to create a unique brand. But if you lack the creativity, don't worry, we can help you set up your custom shop. DMP also has deep customization options. So that if you have a requirement or a want that is not that common or in demand then it is likely we can do it for you for a small fee.

DMP is SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) but we aim to provide "Success-as-a-Service". There are many actionable tips at the Domain Marketing Blog right now even if you don't use DMP.

I read that website pages built with DMP can be monetized, is it correct, is it possible to place display Ad's from adsense or other sources?

•••

I read that website pages built with DMP can be monetized, is it correct, is it possible to place display Ad's from adsense or other sources? bcos i was willing to build my website with DMP.

•••
Thanks, Len. It great to have you onboard.

Yes, your website and domain landers can be monetized with adsense or any other ad network. You can even advertise your own developed sites and/or related businesses.

Best Regards,
Tom

Thanks, Good to hear this, great !

•••
I've been waiting over a week for a response to this msg, which follows others which haven't been satisfactorily resolved:

"so I'm confused how to get DMP to stop interferring with the ~700 domains I used to have successfully handled by efty. I have 700 names pointing to efty's DNS, and within the efty site handle have them all listed to be handled correctly. Everything was working fine with efty until I started this DMP account with the same shop name of sociodominio.com. DMP took over control of the marketplace for all those other names. So if I change the marketplace name in DMP to a website that doesnt exist, in order to avoid interfering with the domains i have listed w/ efty, then all those efty names lead to nowhere with an error when typed in. Please help me extricate DMP from what had been working fine with efty. I'm paying ~$90/daily to hold all these names, this downtime is really starting to hurt. If we can't get DMP to work, can we at least get it to stop making efty not work, please?"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back