Domain Empire

question Domain names with reversed keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moaz_2406

Established Member
Impact
Are domain names that have reversed keywords Valuable ? speaking about .com only
even if they are grammatically incorrect for example like UnitsConversion .com >>> ConversionUnits .com gametester .com >>>testergame .com , etc ... .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends what your definition of valuable is. These type are not noteworthy names but can hold some sort of value solely based on the extension and relation to the true formation.

When I see these types of domains being used as an entities site, it's usually a hard pass on a visit from me. If you're doing something legitimate, invest in a proper address.

There are some creative combinations but they are outliers and backed by good product or intuitive content.

In short, no not valuable in the greater sense, you may see some trading, but the names just place names easily forgettable.

•••
Cryptocurrency. I own:
CurrencyCrypto (.) com

I believe the reverse keyword niche is underrated. Wanted to make a thread too. Thank you for asking.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back