IT.COM

advice Domain sold on Afternic but its on 60 day lock

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey all, today I was greeted by an amazing surprise in the morning when i woke up. My first pending Afternic sale! I received an email that Afternic had verified the payment amount. The final step is to provide Afternic with the auth code for domain transfer. However, it happens that this domain is still on it's 60 day cooldown.

My question is, what can I do in this case to retain this sale and still have it work in this case?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I sold a domain to them within 60 days via afternic and I registered the domain on DYNADOT, now I sent the authorization code and asked to wait until April 9th which will be the day of unlocking, I tried to force the unlocking but they said that these people from Dynadot can't do it

This is why I wait ~45 days into the lock period before listing on Afternic. At least then buyer only has to wait 2 weeks if I get lucky enough to sell in the first days after listing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back