Dynadot

events Domain Summit | August 19-21, 2024, Hilton London Metropole, UK

NameSilo
Watch

Helmuts

DomainSummit.comRestricted (15-30%)
Impact
The upcoming Domain Summit is set from August 19th to 21st, 2024, returning to the amazing Hilton London Metropole.

Here's a sneak peek at what's is already confirmed:
* Keynote Address by Michael Riedl, CEO of Team Internet.
* Christopher Mondini, Managing Director for Europe and VP Stakeholder Engagement at ICANN, will present insights on the new gTLD round.
* Gold Sponsorship proudly provided by it.com Domains.
* Bodis takes the spotlight as our esteemed video and live stream partner.

Please follow one of our socials to stay up-to-date with the announcements currently underway!

You can expect Discussion Sessions, unique Networking Parties, delectable cuisine, and much more, with further details to be unveiled gradually, catering to the discerning tastes of industry decision-makers.

A noteworthy distinction: Domain Summit isn't just another domain investor gathering. It's a premier B2B event tailored for ambitious professionals within the domain industry, offering unparalleled networking opportunities, business prospects, and avenues for inspiration and growth.

Domain Summit is anticipated to be the largest independent B2B convention in Europe for the industry in 2024, and we are one of the forces that promote the domain name industry and its opportunities globally.

Is there anything you would like to ask me?

Here's to our vision of elevating Domain Summit to the #1 industry event worldwide!

Best wishes,
Helmuts

P.S. In an exciting development, we've rebranded from London Domain Summit to simply Domain Summit, thanks to a favorable deal on the domain name secured with the assistance of Mike Mann. (For more on this story, check out the story on DNJournal.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From what I understand, it's something like a fair, with exhibitors and visitors, rather than a Conference?
In that case, I find it very interesting and promising.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back