Dynadot

information Domaining: From Hype to Hustle - A Veteran's Unfiltered Guide

NameSilo
Watch
Domaining. The word alone conjures images of internet knights in shining pixels, slaying keyboards and vanquishing dragons of bad SEO to claim their digital kingdom. But before you don your virtual armor and charge into this mythical land of six-figure flips, let's peel back the glittery curtain and reveal the raw, unfiltered truth about domaining.

I've been a domainer since 2006, a veteran who's climbed the peaks of success and traversed the valleys of disappointment. Sure, I've snagged those one-word gems that sent shivers of pure digital adrenaline down my spine. But let me tell you, most of the time, domaining isn't sipping Mai Tais on a beach made of keywords. It's…

https://robbiesblog.com/domaining-from-hype-to-hustle-a-veterans-unfiltered-guide/12900

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey @durfer maybe we should call ourselves internet knights. Reefering to your what are we called thread.
Time to go slay a keyboard.
Well written article, had the creative juices flowing.
I’ll peel back the glittery curtain, to reveal the raw unfiltered truth about domaining.

Great read, really like that wp theme. Thankş!

•••
This reads like AI trying real hard to be relatable and it's horrible.

•••
And...............................The First thing I noticed, was, the Favicon!✌️

Thank you for Sharing πŸ’²Caring!

•••
Nice article...caught the major parts of the domaining addiction!

IRL a few days ago I had a hard time explaining to someone how much time and treasure it can take to keep the machine running "Domaining requires investment, not chump change."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back