IT.COM

domains Domaining in the Virtual Reality Space: VR Domain Investments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vrperception

vrperception.comTop Member
Impact
article-domain-1-of-1.jpg

It is not just the angel investors and big tech companies like Samsung, Google and Sony that have discovered the potential of virtual reality. Many domain investors and speculators have also moved into the VR space. As companies create more VR applications and competition stiffens, those companies, researchers and various individuals involved in the VR space at all levels are going to need good domain names around which to build their business. In this respect, virtual reality domain names are going to be highly valuable and profitable.

more here : https://vrperception.com/2017/02/20/domaining-in-the-virtual-reality-space-vr-domain-investments/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice mate, well written article...

•••
•••
Nice article! I just tweeted it to my followers.

•••
•••
thanks. going to share this to my 9K+ linkedin followers.

•••

cool :) we have to push the awareness of VR domains names Investments so every stone can help :) thanks

•••
yep... right oin the money! been saying it for ages.. at some point stuff just becomes common sense..

can't believe there are still people out there who think VR domains will only be for samsung and sony and other big companies lol

its for everyone and anyone.. at all and any levels. hence their infinite potential.. keyword wise... price wise.. usage wise etc..

well.. happy VR domaining!

•••
quick question. like VRPerception is a great name for a news site or info site or blog site. how many "vr domainers" on NP have domains that would be perfect for this words like

Buzz
Beat
news
info
list
lens

of which I have none!

perhaps those that do can "clone" what VRPerception has done and do a "ring" of such sites and sharing traffic each one promoting their VR domains for sale landing page?

eehhh doubt this would happen. too much competition between VR domainers.lol

I don't mind sharing good VR content VRPerception. makes me look "VR Legit" like I'm "in the loop" on VR lol

NOT!

I leave that to you guys! lol

•••
linkedin.jpg

most of my connections are Domainers and VR enthusiasts and CEO's.

and yes I have no life but VR! lol

•••
Did you notice VRcorp in it ? :xf.smile:

I did, thanks a lot, you can never have too much exposure for your names :xf.smile:

•••
My vr names so far

gridironvr.com
snovr.com
vrsurgery.net

Thoughts?

•••
My vr names so far

gridironvr.com
snovr.com
vrsurgery.net

Thoughts?

maybe vrsurgery but it's a net so worse less than com, but the health industry is developing VR more and more, so this one could have some value:) the 2 others i will refund...but it's just my opinion

•••
maybe vrsurgery but it's a net so worse less than com, but the health industry is developing VR more and more, so this one could have some value:) the 2 others i will refund...but it's just my opinion

Thank you for the feed back much appreciated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back