Dynadot

Domaining State of the Union

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
With all of our differences, with all of our unique qualities, with our individualism and our team spirit, we are united. I hereby say the Domaining State of the Union is strong!

:xf.grin:

What say you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With all of our differences, with all of our unique qualities, with our individualism and our team spirit, we are united. I hereby say the Domaining State of the Union is strong!

:xf.grin:

What say you?

I tend to agree.

- Bigger pie.

- More participants.

- Higher prices

- Fewer crooks

It was a good year.

•••
A must.
@uglydork has pacemakers.com, he's been trying to sell it.
Maybe someone, somewhere, because of his connections or environment, has a chance of selling it.

If that someone is not a broker, is not interested in brokerage, and has a very easy way of hopping onto that domain and selling it; that person is going to think about it, and eventually do it. It makes things a billion times easier than having to manually contact the owner, talk for a while, negotiate a fee, etc.. etc.. those are deterrents.

We need a collaborative space that'll make things easier for everyone.

Professional outbound
Reputation and Trust's impact on sales

•••
lo l.. I wouldn't say the industry is really anything close to optimum. A lot of issues and problems on a lot of platforms. Also, most domainers likely don't make money (although nothing new at all there when you look at the average domain discussed or on sale here at NamePros).

Beyond that the overall top and ultimate controllers of the industry (ICANN) is either colossally incompetent or supremely corrupt (or BOTH .. lol). It's hard to say things are good when the very foundation of the industry is threatened with potentially dangerous, disastrous and harmful decisions (unjustified removal of pricing caps).

However 2019 was a good year for me personally when it comes to domains, and sometimes you can take advantage of issues and problems if you're better at adapting and figuring things out than the average person in the industry that you're theoretically competing with on some fronts.

As for saying the industry is united .. you might not want to leave your drink unattended next year! lol .. Overall tons of great people and friends in the industry .. but also a lot of hate and jealousy and both justified and unjustified accusations against each other quite a bit.

I pretty much do my own thing with my portfolio. But when it comes to everything else, I do try to help others as much as I can through my posts here at NamePros, as well as sharing my daily auction/closeout lists both here and at NameCult.

That being said .. I certainly to wish everyone the best of success for 2020! :)

•••
As for saying the industry is united

Hi

what is the industry and who are "we", in it?
and what agenda does "the industry" stand for, as an entity.. to say that it is united behind a cause?

just asking...

imo...

•••
as more people starts changing being stuck in their ways, sharing any sales caring! (y)

“No more information will be shared.” :yuck:

Abolish NDA, dont let them buy your silence...
Helps all us, AND market. (keywords, methods

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back