Domain Empire

information DomainKing : Nigerian ccTLD domain has stolen Rick Schwartz’s thunder!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Rick announced his retirement after 10 years of successful TRAFFIC shows, but it seems that some folks are after his crown!
As one can see from this screenshot below, the Nigerian web site appears as the #1 result, and their Facebook page ranks at spot #4...
domainking.png

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not if you put a space in it :)

"Domain King"

•••
I got an email from domainking.ng saying he needed to get $millions out of Nigeria and needed my help.

I was pleased to help and I'm waiting on his response email back with info on how to get some of the money into my bank account.

It's my lucky day!

•••
They should have gone with DomainKi.ng

•••
I got an email from domainking.ng saying he needed to get $millions out of Nigeria and needed my help.
That was a Fresh Prince at most, not The King ;)

•••
No. Rick is in a class by himself lol. How many men do you know can turn 5Ns to 6 figures and write rhymes

•••
That was a Fresh Prince at most, not The King ;)

I know. I just thought it was funny. Not sure if anyone will trust a Nigerian cctld with all the scam emails that came out of that country.
I wouldn't put my name on one even if they were free to reg.

•••
•••
Same boat. Different harbour.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back