NameSilo

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nftitty.online
nftitty.net
nftitty.pictures
niftitty.com

nft-exchange.xxx
nifty-exchange.xxx
nifty-exchange.net

•••
nonfungibleitem.com

Have a hack as well, Cryptoarti.st
Might develop it in the future

•••
my new ones:
NiftyContact.com
NiftyDigi.com
VoiceNifty.com
StreamNifty.com

what do you think about these domains?

Last edited:
•••
anyone else spend the weekend rescuing cats on the moon?

•••
I have just a few, got started late in the crypto/NFT game.
MerchantNFT.com
NiftyPurse.com
NFTmercantile.com

•••
Anyone with domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?
Please, feel free to showcase.
NFT seems to be a cool and 'colorful' part of blockchain space..

Heres a guide to the 'world'

Domain names

VeesNFTs com

GoProNFTs com

PayMeNFT com

BadassNFTs com

KickassNFTs com

TopNotchNFTs com

BigNFTBusiness com

MyExclusiveNFTs com

NFTexchangeclub com

BigCryptoBusiness om

•••
As soon as you see a thread on namepros about a new tech, its usually not a brand new tech and its always too late as the best domains in that niche will be taken, usually a few years before. Domainers are just jumping on the badwagon and grabbing whatever is left (not worth regging). The best names are taken, just an example below of a few names and the year they were regged.

NFTArt.com 2016
NFTWorld.com 2018
NFTHub.com 2018
NonFungibleToken.com 2017
NFTExchange.com 2018
NFTCo.com 2014
NFTGroup.com 2018
NFTStore.com 2018
NFTShop.com 2017

I am happy to invest in a few, but will only buy the better names (like above) that will sell and will rather pay $200, $500 or $1000 for a decent name.

There is an NFT thread on Namepros already BTW

I need to thank you for this post ....for the following reason...which I just sprang out of bed to double check on my laptop.

You are very correct on the best keyword names being taking.

However I own a few plural versions NFTs and have already received x,xxx offer one and Price Request on another.

2 you have listed here..hub & exchange

TO MY SUPRISE..I have 3rd....

I just checked the whois on plural + ART ......I forgot to listed it and set DNS on it!!!!!

I mean I'm out of bed over this....LOL how in the world did I forget I had this one.

THANK YOU!

Guy and Gals read my reply from another thread... (NFTs+ART)(com)

I completely forgot I had this along with the other plurals i picked up!😲lol

It's been in my account unlisted, and no dns /lander set ...omg ...wonder how many offer might have rolled in by now!🤯

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
not sure if .crypto domains fall under NFT or not, but I just snached up two great domains:

FastFire.crypto
FastFire.zil

on unstoppabledomains

planning on auctioning them on opensea

Last edited:
•••
anyone else spend the weekend rescuing cats on the moon?

mooncats now with a 0.7 floor & selling for much more. were free to claim except for gas 🚀

•••
mooncats now with a 0.7 floor & selling for much more. were free to claim except for gas 🚀
I still regret not getting in on the cryptokitties early because I was worried it could become the new beanie baby thing lol
to live and learn.. they say.

•••
I still regret not getting in on the cryptokitties early because I was worried it could become the new beanie baby thing lol
to live and learn.. they say.

I did the same thing messing around at university in 2012, sending around bitcoins like they were nothing with classmates 🤦🏼‍♂️ but NFT's are an incredible opportunity right now. made more in the last couple of weeks than my entire time with domains

Last edited:
•••
•••
not sure if .crypto domains fall under NFT or not, but I just snached up two great domains:

FastFire.crypto
FastFire.zil

on unstoppabledomains

planning on auctioning them on opensea
I had offer on opensea for Holdem.crypto (Texas Holdem poker) but I declined bcuz it was lowball offer.

•••
Most good NFT/nifty names are gone so I was looking for an alternative and decided metaversal (like universal but it’s not the physical universe but it the metaverse so it’s metaversal)

MetaversalArt.com
MetaversalBank.com
MetaversalSports.com
MetaversalProperty.com
MetaversalInsurance.com

and some others.

I personally like metaversal better . Like universe studios vs universal studios ..

blockchainnames.com has some great NFT domains listed and also some metaverse name too

Last edited:
•••
•••
NiftyFantasy.com
FantasyNifty.com

•••
NFTtezos.com
xtzNFT.com
NFTxtz.com
NFTstatue.com

I hope Tezos (XTZ) can follow the success of the Ethereum :) .(darrrnnn.. someone take tezosnft.com 3 months ago)

Last edited:
•••
NFTcampus
NFTinquiry

both in com

•••
Hello everyone!

I just discovered this thread after reading the Is NFT a trend? thread.

I have these NFT names:

Abstract NFT (.com)
Rap NFT (.com)
Huge NFT (.com)
Apex NFT (.com)
Cake NFT (.com)
Mythical NFT (.com)
Sell NFT Art (.com)
NFT Doge (.com)

•••
•••
NFTs Hold (.com)
NFTs Holding (.com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back