NameSilo

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NiftyJournal
.com

Possible uses: DNJournal-like website, NFT industry news, sales report, auctions, showcase.

•••
•••
•••
•••
eNFT.xyz
non-fungible-tokens
non_fungible_tokens_xyz.jpg

•••
found these two:
(dawtcoms)
MakeNifties_02.png

LandNifties_01.png

Last edited:
•••
I just hand registered these today, I don't know if they are any good. I'm a total noobie.

ETH To NFT.com
NFTCategory.com
SupplyNft.com
WirelessNft.com

thoughts?

There are other ones but literally too poor to pay for reg.

•••
Just got another offer on NFT.Poker ..lowball🙄

•••
I'm thinking of registering some NFT domains... I own many Crypto/Blockchain names and have done extremely well with them, but I completely missed the NFT trend until now. Currently have my eye on:

DayTradingNFTs.com
NFTCollecting.net
SmartNFT.net
NFTSmart.net
NFTExpert.org

Any thoughts - should I grab these or no?

•••
Reg'd

NFTVillas ((com))
NFTProperty ((io))

•••
Yeah... I've concluded that NFTs are definitely a bubble at the moment... But they will survive the crash, just like the rest of the crypto industry, and their future is already cemented in a variety of industries for practical uses.

Last edited:
•••
NFT+ArtMedia >.COM
NFT+changer >.COM
NFT+nomy >.COM
NFT+Blockchain >.CO.UK & .UK, .XYZ

•••
Last edited:
•••
digartly.com

Available to sell

•••
I'm thinking of registering some NFT domains... I own many Crypto/Blockchain names and have done extremely well with them, but I completely missed the NFT trend until now. Currently have my eye on:

DayTradingNFTs.com
NFTCollecting.net
SmartNFT.net
NFTSmart.net
NFTExpert.org

Any thoughts - should I grab these or no?

I like the .org

•••
last one I'm registering

NiftiesChain

•••
•••
•••
I picked up FairRelease.com

It's a type of NFT release where the artist/creator intentionally puts out some of their artworks for bidding at very low prices to give the artwork in a lottery-based system to one or more of the bidders in an attempt to democratize access to scarce art.
a lot of NFT artists are joining the movements (like Rekodi on twitter) by doing fair releases.

•••
•••
NFT.com embedded Elon Musk tweet
Screenshot_20210319_113909.jpg

•••
Posted these in another thread, but I own only two names in this niche:

NFT tech (.com)

NFT trading (.com)

Wish I did have more though, think there will be some good reported sales soon.

•••
Just reg'd

nftvfx.com

VFX are visual effects.

👍 or 👎

•••
At the end of December, I put down to register, in Namecheap Tokennofungible dotcom and ist plural (Spanish). Then I said "F** that's one very long domain name"... so I prest the delete button.
End of January a month later a thought "uff this is getting really big" so decided to go for it... to late :xf.frown:.
Now it is just freaking everywhere I look :xf.cry::xf.cry:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back