Domain Empire

discuss DOMAINS SOLD for $10,000 or more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hmk

Established Member
Impact
Have you ever Sold any Domain for $10,000 or more in first year of registering/ Buying Domain?

Please provide Domain Name, Purchase Price and Selling Price in comments.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Have you ever Sold any Domain for $10,000 or more in first year of registering/ Buying Domain?
Not in the first year of registration, no. That would be nearly impossible unless you're really lucky catching a trend.

But I have been offered $10,000 for a domain a week after purchase. Apparently the guy was eyeing the same domain and I picked it up before he did, and he panicked. But I did reject the offer.
Please provide Domain Name, Purchase Price and Selling Price in comments.
Why would anyone do this? It's disrespectful to your clients. If they want to tell people how much they bought the domain for, they're free to do that. But it should be at their digression.

If you want some sample listings then go to namebio.com.

Last edited:
•••
For Analysis of Premium Domains Demand and Profit Potential.

•••
Analysis means nothing in domain business.
You can sell the same name on Namepros for $10 - Small business owner for $1,000 and big company for $100,000

•••
Analysis means nothing in domain business.
You can sell the same name on Namepros for $10 - Small business owner for $1,000 and big company for $100,000
Analysis works and plays key role in every business for attracting Investors.
But i respect your opinion. Thanks.

•••
Yeah this is a tough question not many sellers can answer.

I got lucky a few times and was able to turn around and sell some hand reg domains for around $1000 within a year or so. But nothing in 10k that quickly.

-1vn.org - yes I was able hand reg this back in the wild west days

-a nsfw domain of one of the most popular brands but in a different CC extension.

-a misspelled of google in another CC extension.

Nowadays, I think you can still sell 10k domains within 1 year with hand-reg, if you can catch a new trend like technology wave of some sort (crypto, ai, etc). But I think most of these guys tend to hang on to their domains though :)

•••
I sold JournalGPT dot com for $10K after 2 months of registration.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back